Previously on /stg/:

Attached: CARVED.webm (1280x640, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmmrLip1TEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its pottery

bug zappers aren't battery powered.

Where are my Enzobros at?

Attached: stranger-things-season-4-russia-dmitri-antonov-enzo.jpg (2000x1000, 354.6K)

First for Eleven is the cutest and best girl of all time!

Attached: 1653886903382.jpg (2714x1920, 3.1M)

I laughed like an idiot when Josie came to save Hopper with the electric stun rod. I saw that correctly, right? I thought she was going to electrocute him by accident since the bigger was on top of him.

>season 3 Billie dies
>show cuts to two months later and Max is just fine making fun of Dustin with Lucas
>season 4 suddenly Max is super depressed because of his death
>Season 4 Eddie dies
>literally no one gives a fuck except Dustin and its sporadic when he does (only in the immediate after math and talking to his uncle) literally to the point where no one rven mentions his name

Why does this show handle characters reactions to death so poorly?

No matter how shitty they tried to make him, I just couldn’t help but like him. I’m not even a polfag who likes him because he’s a masculine Christian aryan or whatever, dude’s girlfriend was hideously murdered and he would’ve made a good partner and dad one day.

Predictions for S5:
>the gate opened but nothing has happened for 2 years because reasons
>Dustin now a metalhead, will be seen wearing an Iron Maiden shirt
>Hopper and Joyce married, Hopper is fat again
>El will have a cute haircut again, Mike will continue to be irrelevant
>Will comes out to the rest of the cast off-screen between seasons, nobody cares
>Max in a coma, will wake up with a psychic connection to Vecna slightly better than Will's to make Will even less important
>Lucas is a slow reader so he's still not finished reading Max The Talisman
>Erica will still be an annoying retard
>Argyle will be exactly the same
>Steve, Nancy, and Jonathan continue to have relationship drama as if no time has passed at all
>Robin will have lesbo peanut butter GF and continue to take up too much screentime
>Ted will watch TV
>Ted's wife will be on the posters but still do nothing

Eddie bros.... did we do good?

Attached: Eddie_Munson.jpg (360x360, 21.58K)

From his perspective it's kind of hard to find a whole lot of fault with anything he did. He had no idea about the Upside Down or anything, all he knows is that people keep dying around Eddie in fucked up, supernatural ways. He jumped to the wrong conclusion, but given the information he had you can't blame him for it.

Attached: 1656745255421.jpg (2180x1268, 918.32K)

Bros what the fuck was the point of the Russia plot? We knew Hop was alive like ten minutes after the end of S3 and if they didn't kill him there, they obviously didn't have the balls to do it now. It's completely disconnected from the Hawkins plot and there's literally no payoff to them "helping" from Russia. Fully 20-30% of this season was filler. At least with the California plot 11 eventually gets involved from the pizza freezer. What a goddam waste of screentime.

rewatching Season 4, Chrissy was so cute

>because reasons
I bet its because Vecna is so fucked up and has to heal and recover.

I can’t believe autistic El with cute bangs showing off her dereyama was hiding those bouncy milkers from episode 9 the whole time

>Hopper is police chief again
>Antonov got his family out of Russia
>Antonov is his police deputy
>Will is dating Antonov's son

Post El booba webm.

Very cute diorama Jane, but I don't get the joke. What did you mean by this?

Her tits were huge this season

vickie is so ugly i hope she doesn't get with robin

They spent the first half of the season trying to hide them and just gave up. Her wearing that insanely tight outfit showing off all of her curves almost felt like fanservice.

>Dustin now a metalhead, will be seen wearing an Iron Maiden shirt
Slayer. Needs to be a Tom Araya goblino stan

Attached: gbl.jpg (500x749, 73.57K)

Can someone please explain why Eleven has such a massive pussy slit?

Is pic rel Vecna in season 1 ? or the demogorgon ?

Attached: file.jpg (783x391, 10.46K)

FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF A RAG DOLL DANCE
WE ARE ENTRANCED
SPELLBOUND

The death of Jason was anticlimactic

I just rewatched the season today and skipping every Russia scene until Murray and Joyce broke in improved it by a lot.

Also skipped all Eleven flashbacks except the final one.

Demogorgon. Makes the demogorgon sound

I know its anachronistic, but Dusty gets NSBM tapes in the mail.

>thinning hair at age 16
>receding hair at age 16
>ape like face structure
>long jaw
>block face

Yeah. PTSD and survivor guilt takes a while to set in.

MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS

>zoomers have now discovered siouxsie
its over

>people didn't like Gulag kino
It was infinitely better than the Max/Will/Jonathan/Argyle shit.

Best character in s4 hands down. They killed him because he was going to outshine the entire cast.

Would Eddie have been a Any Forums poster? Was... was he our guy?

Really though, when she was laying down in the water, other than her face the only part that was surfaced was her tits

>this guy from the previous thread still seething because everybody else thinks El is hot now
fucking lol. give it a rest you autistic weirdo

Attached: big laff.gif (360x418, 2.59M)

There was zero payoff from the Russia subplot. Thought there would be some connection but it was nothing. Only thing you could pull from it is they noticed portals as well and did experiments, that was it. This whole season was filler.

At least give her an akira moment and crush all the military in an ever increasing spergout, but that would go against the portrayal that she's not a monster.

TWISTING YOUR MIND AND SMASHING YOUR DREAMS

This

I liked Argyle because he never outlined his plans to the other characters/audience. Everything was just "take a hit of this" or "Hop in the Van"

This season completely fell apart at the end, and the reveal of Vecna being The Mind Flayer is not only retarded, but completely invalidates every other season by making the antagonist motivations nonsensical.

I should have just stopped watching after the episode where they spent an hour and 40 minutes having 001 explain to two separate characters how he's actually Vecna for no reason at all, only to have a big reveal at the end showing us that the character who just explained he's the villain for almost two hours is in fact the villain he just told us he was for two hours.

My fucking Lord that was one of the worst written episodes of television I've ever seen.

Actually upset me a little kek. Since season 4 started I've had to hear my zoomzoom younger siblings talking about Kate Bush all the time when I've been listening to her for years, and now Siouxsie Sioux is going to be the zoomzoom subject of discussion. I actually hate that I sound like a hipster even typing this but it's irritating.

Bob or Eddie who did we like more?

>kill billy
>kill Eddie
>killl Jason

I’m surprised Steve wasn’t killed off. They probably wanted to, but didn’t because people liked him too much. They kill off the best characters.

Them torching everything in Russia seemed to be the point when everything else dropped dead. Not sure why, but it did seem to be more around that point than anything else. They said they could help fight the "hivemind" so I guess the idea was hurting stuff over there hurt the rest, but it was still weird.

>quick user, the only way to hide from the monsters is to mask our scent with saliva. I need you to lick every single inch of my body! do you think you could do that for me?

Attached: 03F1B4F7-67B0-47D9-9855-279A8B5DB34E.jpg (1920x1080, 231.01K)

Nothing against Samwise but it’s Eddie. I’m a metalhead though so I’m biased.

I was really glad they brought back Eleven's old theme for the end of episode 8. It playing over Papa's death as she finally moves on from him was a great choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmmrLip1TEk

Attached: 1654041290978.jpg (1600x1200, 141.38K)

A simple solution.
EDDIE climbs the rope first, he's put himself ahead of dustin and is trying to run away from the danger, fucks up when he does and nicks the bedsheet rope with his knife. Dustin goes to climb up, it rips, he falls and sprains his ankle. Eddie, watching this from the other side of the portal realizes what he did and realizes he's running away again, jumps back through, gets the bats focused on him as they burst through the door, and runs the fuck out to keep them away from Dustin.

Done. Suddenly a reason for Eddie to sacrifice himself. Suddenly a way to make the whole running away thing actually matter ("I ran away from something I had no way to comprehend, a coward am I!" seriously what the fuck is this shit), suddenly a way to give this character a reason to be killed off, rather than doing what they did to Bob and Alexei just because it's all the Duffers know how to do. I mean, I wouldn't have killed Eddie off at all, there's a myriad of ways to keep him alive if you wanna put some effort into it; but there's also ways of killing him off that aren't hokey shit.

Attached: DON'T TALK TO ME OR ME LIL CUNT EVA AGAIN MATE.jpg (950x534, 179.92K)

billy

>>Dustin now a metalhead, will be seen wearing an Iron Maiden shirt
if Dustin loses the limp he'll bulk up and become a chad, other wise he is destined to join Argyle as a member of Durfer Bro's Pizza, first stop Salt Lake Utah!

Attached: limp.png (664x742, 826.94K)

Eddie and Chrissy deserved better bros