Why do they spam this tranny here, and the jannies never do anything to stop them???

why do they spam this tranny here, and the jannies never do anything to stop them???

Attached: 1639816851.gif (1000x900, 381.75K)

shes hot man.

We get it man, you spend 160hrs a week thinking about trannies, go prance around about it at a parade homo

>ban evading and spamming troonjaks for over an hour just because some tranny triggers you
I wish I had this much free time

this dude will literally spend an entire friday/saturday night doing this. idk what scale of loser that is, but it's very pathetic.

>T
wtf?? Any Forums has a plague of faggots

Attached: 1653638440856.png (1400x1200, 719.87K)

Discord trannies infiltrated the the moderation team years ago.

I think its a notch up on the pathetic scale from the spaz that cries in and bumps all of his threads

welcome to nu/tv/ chud.

Attached: 1585525407572.png (917x599, 46.24K)

Do one where he eats the guy with the gun and the guy with a gun shoots his way out of his mouth.

Here’s a photo of that based lad

Attached: MIA.png (655x441, 423.07K)

I wish you weren't a faggot enabler

you're literally supporting them by being the ONLY person who ever talks about them. if you fucking dumb ass man-children never posted, nobody would ever bring up trannies. You really need to reevaluate your life

indeed. OP is the hero this board needs. Love to watch the troons spam the same responses in all of the threads as quickly as they can. Shits hilarious

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (650x637, 99.14K)

>you’re literally supporting them
I know you are but what am I?

Attached: PeeWee.png (822x586, 724.8K)

lol this thread is a psyop to make based troonjak posters look like pathetic children. dont buy this.

>look like

there's a U.N. program to crank out eunuchs
eunuchs are useful for ruling subjugated populations because they have no family ties
it's an eastern practice
rest assured this is part of the general takeover campaign for north america

>if we say it's a falseflag, then they'll stop!
lol

>lol this thread is a psyop to make based troonjak posters look like pathetic children. dont buy this.

kys faggot

Attached: 1653638440844.png (427x400, 19.31K)

She isn't hot but she is a man.

oh yeah real based magapedes get triggered THIS easily. kiss yourself tranny

Trannies have been spamming Any Forums for years. If you deny it you're either a newfag or one of them. Queers have their own board to spam faggotry, if they don't want to be abused they should post there. Every day I see at least 3 tranny threads here so don't even try to pretend those freaks don't come here looking for trouble.

Kill yourself faggot scum

Cope nigger, stop spamming your disgusting troon on my catalog, kys

>2019 hunter spam: i sleep
>2020 hunter spam: i sleep
>2021 hunter spam: i sleep
>2022 hunter spam: ok i'm angry now