Bunkersisters, I thought we just dealt a decisive blow when we got everyone in that thread banned...

> Bunkersisters, I thought we just dealt a decisive blow when we got everyone in that thread banned, but I didn't think they would retaliate like this. I'm literally in tears right now. So much bigoted hatred. I can't handle it anymore, I can't participate in the raids here any longer for the sake of my mental health. Stay strong sisters, these chuds will lose in the end

Attached: 1653340199749.gif (500x500, 1.13M)

You guys give trannies a lot of shit but at least they are confident enough to be themselves and successful enough to afford $100,000 medical procedures while you losers are too insecure to leave your computer and spend all day drawing pictures of them kek.

Soiteens won

bump

Attached: 1639816851.gif (1000x900, 381.75K)

>You guys give tra-ACK!!

Attached: 1644430606530~2.png (383x662, 141.35K)

Be themselves ? Well who they are really sucks.
Spending 100k just to mutilate themselves ?
That's not what I would call success.

you couldn't even afford to get a tooth pulled chud lol. You should probably spend more time focusing on yourself instead of obsessing about trannies 24/7 maybe you'd actually be something in your life instead of a shut in loser

Nobody is paying all that cash upfront for shit like that. It's called financing, you copeposting retard.

kys troons

Attached: 1656389644076.gif (450x425, 3.09M)

>if you applied yourself, you could cut your dick off and wear dresses like me!
Wow. So inspiring!

Better than you dying alone and broke at your mom's house like a failed male loser. You're less of a man than men who want to he women. Pretty fucking pathetic dude

do all troons have these episodes of seethe before they kill themselves or are you just extra neurotic

Lmfao. My gf is sleeping next to me in my house as I phonepost. YWNBAW buddy. Your very DNA says you will always be a man. This is the cold hard truth and no amount of seething strawman silly nonsense is ever gonna change it.

Attached: 1656704101598.jpg (228x221, 7.63K)

I am doing quite well actually !
Better of the most. Now I don't have 100k to spend on genital and hormonal destruction. I can think of a lot of better ways to invest that kind of money.
P.S. Im A proud Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller.

Attached: Late to pride month.jpg (291x173, 5.49K)

kek

I'm sure your "gf" is very impressed with your folder of 10,000 tranny memes. She knows you're a closet fag with a weird fetish.

dilate troon

Attached: Hi I'm Troy McClure.jpg (614x960, 113K)

trannies and chuds are symptoms of the same problem. you both are equally mentally ill. neck yourself, unironically.

>is trembling and shaking so hard he can't even directly reply to me anymore
Sad! Time to log off and go dilate, methinks.

>My gf
Bahhahaha good one user.

Attached: 1648366021621m.jpg (1024x618, 97.42K)

4 years going strong :)

lmfao

Your so cool Brewster !

Attached: You fear me.jpg (500x523, 28.24K)

holy kek

kek

go back to facebook this isnt even funny and its wrong to
>thats not bank that's a pizza hut! i dont care what anyone says!