Have there been any good standup specials this year besides Stav's recent one...

Have there been any good standup specials this year besides Stav's recent one? I'm kind of craving some good standup after watching it and have watched most of the good ones from the last few years.

Attached: stavros comedy central.jpg (1280x720, 121.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bItcoUb5xsw&
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
stavvy.gay/
youtu.be/Arw4KlfxHrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m surprised it took this long for the viral marketers he’s paying to start shilling here. Don’t forget to drink an ice cold Pepsi and eat some Nacho Cheese Doritos when you watch Star’s hilarious special guys!

I'm not a marketer, I'm just a big fan of good comedy.

Stav is never gonna make it. Jews and women will make him openly denounce Nick and prostrate before the new gods. The fat man is cucked but he's too dumb to keep up the act for long.

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-235218.png (1079x1220, 551.76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bItcoUb5xsw&

>uses a literal promotional image for the OP
doubt.jpg

Cool, these guys were all happy to get people cancelled on twitter years ago, cuck mindset to feel bad for cumstain types

>Flagrant lying
Nick has always been friends with Weev and Sam Hyde

He was also buddies with Something Awful goons on twitter, used to LARP as a chick to get people to lose their jobs and helped foster this modern culture.

BTW Sam Hyde was worshipped by the Twitter tranny types before he made them look dumb at some “Weird Twitter” stand up event
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Does Norm's special count? I thought it funny but I thought Norm MacDonald was one of the funniest comedians to ever exist so Im biased. And I know its not for everyone as most people I know don't care for him or find him funny.

>haha yeah dude fuck capitalism black lives fucking matter
Damn this guy is so funny so this is what I've been missing out on not listening to cumtow

>used to LARP as a chick to get people to lose their job
That guy was literally a tranny pedo.

But dude, one time he said faggot, so that makes him....le BASED

I really really didn't care for that special he did but I find him painfully unfunny

ya its either you love it or you just don't care for it.

I think I'm just too dumb to understand it, everything feels like an inside joke or being intentionally unfunny so badly that it's funny? I think I'll just stick to comedy podcasts and podcaster standups.

does Stav legitimately think he's better off abandoning the edgy stuff because his standup is so fucking great that he'll actually make a career out of it?
Does anyone even like his stuff that isn't already a cumtown fan

Yes. Leftist kiddies and barstool fags saw him on tik tok.

it wasnt great but wasnt terrible either it was ok the crowd work bits that hes been putting out were much funnier.

he probably just want to try his own thing i dont get the hate if your in cumtown your basically under nicks shadow.

His standup is absolute shit, his only talent is being friends with Nick Mullen.

Did this greek faggot explicitly say why he left? Because it really just seems as simple as "I saw very minor success and decided to abandon tons of money and attention where all I have to do is laugh so I could clean up my image for my gay doomed stand-up career".

stavvy.gay/

youtu.be/Arw4KlfxHrs

would you rather have a safe boring payday that you don't enjoy or take a chance to make your own way doing something you do enjoy?

he's clearly got the talent to be a top standup comedian but was always held back by being attached to that dirtbag leftwing podcast

Yeah it was pretty funny seeing them all seething after that. They really thought Sam Hyde was one of them.