The gook daughter and the weird cuck subplot are the worst parts of this show, everything else is kino

The gook daughter and the weird cuck subplot are the worst parts of this show, everything else is kino

Attached: FAM.jpg (980x552, 149.73K)

Nice trips. All movies and shows made post-2022 should have no women

Bump, we WILL have a discussion about this

Are there any good scenes about the space war and the technology used by both the soviets and americans? did china put stuff on the moon?

>Are there any good scenes about the space war and the technology used by both the soviets and a
Americans?

Yes. The Soviets literally attack the American lunar outpost.

>did China put stuff on the moon

No.

do you really plan to shill apple as a prestigious streaming service after buying emmy nominations like this guy said a week ago?

Will Ed dceberuslly be the Mars colony independent president?

whats the fucking point of this board if not to discuss shows that are currently airing? I torrent everything you schizophrenic freak. I haven't paid for media in years.

>For Muhammad
I will now watch your show.

>i believe random ass conspiracy theories if they're Any Forums
consider meds

>shill

I pirated the show

Attached: 1560705583992.png (600x600, 163.56K)

>Ed become Martian dictator for life.
>creates the new race of Martins by seeding any and every available female.

>shill

I pirated the show, user

Attached: cossack.jpg (225x225, 2.63K)

>danny the cucking copilot
>le mexican nasa genius girl
>gook daughter

these three are the only really ba parts of the show and it has nothing to do with being women or gay or anything they are just lame

i also pirated it, no ragrets, me paying for the show would make no difference, and i would never see it if i didn't pirate it anyway.
i recommend it to almost everyone though. it's in my top 5 for sure.

don't forget the closet lesbian president

she's fine. they don't push her being gay that much at all as a matter of fact her character purposefully hides it to the point that you forget about it.

I don't mind the spic girl because outside of her dumb family moments, she doesn't feel as forced, at least to me

The gook daughter feels like a Marvel character, the Danny/cuck/mommy thing is just weird/incelcore

I just really hate Danny's face desu

so helios will have to go back for the nasa ship and all 3 teams will end up on helios right?

>and all 3 teams will end up on helios right?

Dios mio, the interracial breeding grounds

danny will fuck gook daughter to get back at karen

KINOMAN is the only good part in this pozzed show

Attached: 4Chan - AFH Kinoman.png (963x415, 50.14K)