VAXXED giving birth to sick babies

'Pandemic babies' with ( ( no immunity ) ) are ending up in intensive care across Australia with respiratory illnesses

>VAIDS babies
Congratulations vaccinated eunuchs, you are indeed a lab rat
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10958689/Covid-19-Australia-Pandemic-babies-no-immunity-viruses-ending-ICU.html

Attached: 1656803013452.png (666x738, 483.24K)

What movie or TV show is this?

the best one

Are you a moron? This has nothing to do with vaccines and more with:
-People working from home, thus getting less exposed to common diseases like flu, influenza, cholera, etc... These diseases have been drastically plummeted in the last 2-3 years.

-People being more aware of their personal hygiene, and being more cautious, washing their hands and cleaning surfaces constantly.

Not my problem

You actually like reality?

keeps me on my toes

If that were true then this phenomenon would have shown up in early 2021, 9 months after the super giga lockdowns started. They're showing up now because it's been 9 months since most people have become "fully vaccinated" which basically just means a 5 year ticking time bomb to complete immune destruction

Their fault for having kids during a pandemic. Their fault for having kids at all.

Ik a vaxxed couple and their baby was born premature

Meds. Now.

Are they sure their immune systems arent jiust upside down?

You're in one

This is the television and film board, faggot

let the cleansing begin

Yeah just ignore that a lot of people had the actual covid virus itself... But no, viruses could never cause birth defects could they? It must be the vaccine...

>Russian makes another daily mail thread

shouldn't have deleted the film thread then tranny

I think this is what they call natural selection. They were stupid enough to get vaxxed. Sure they didn't die but their babies will. The people who saw through the scam will inherit the earth.

This. imagine being memed into creating a fucking human life that's going to have to endure 80 years of struggling and asking why do i have to do this shit - in order to please your own ego

children of men