What are some peak summer kinos?

What are some peak summer kinos?

Attached: 1656523887330.jpg (628x1024, 151.6K)

pajeeta summer

yet her problem will still remain

the funny thing is she adopted a edgy white boys personality. say something edgy, but with a smile and or laughing.

I wish I could get into the summer spirit but it's overcast every day where I live with only mild temps.

What exactly do they think the world will be like without white people doing everything for them?

At least they won't feel deep insecurity anymore. The mere existence of white people makes brownies seethe with jealousy.

Her face looks like some migrants beat the shit out of it with a pipe

Yeah but your cocky Indian ass will be gone by then

Diary of a wimpy kid dog days

>What exactly do they think
They don't. But white people are gigacucked into working to provide for the brown masses so they kind of deserve everything that's happening to them honestly. Whites care more about harassing you for not putting the shopping cart in the cuck corral than the fact that Jews run their countries and are replacing them

these 2 mexicans are cucks for whites

Washington bros

Im from the US and whiter than all of Any Forums

Midsommar

they dont actually think things through. they dont consider the consequences for anything they do, they simply assume that anything that goes wrong is white peoples fault.

if you gave them their wish, and erased all white people and instituted global communism for only niggers, poos and muzzies, and as a direct result of that the niggers just started killing and robbing nonstop, society collapsed and millions or billions died of famine, they would not think to themselves "maybe i was wrong". no. the only answer they have to the problems that pozzed shit causes is to pozz shit more

Whites would rather trans their kids and give all of their money to Israel than be called racist.

We could trade places. It's always sunny and over 100 degrees here in the summer. I fucking hate it.

This

Social programming works. It always worked. It's why the French were happy to die in some foreign land for a megalomaniac. It's why the British were killing themselves if they couldn't join others to die in some rat infested trench fighting for ruling elites.
It's frightening how easily you can control the narrative and peer pressure people into feeling shame or pride.

the resentment or chip on their shoulder for whatever seems to overpower logical thinking, not sure why so many can't enjoy the incredible things and quality of life whitey has provided them but instead become insanely bitter and hateful

how does it start?

Attached: cch.jpg (660x495, 138.14K)

thats real good news, because youre self indoctrinating yourself on this website. the dream come true

I’d unironically give like 9/10 of the country away if the remaining 1/10 got to be all white just to watch these people seethe when the 9/10 performs worse no matter how hard they try

She fished the popsicle out of the park garbage can and is now dead of botulism.
This is exactly why browns do not take over. They all die by 40. The projections always say they will take over but they are so animalistic and violent they do themselves in.
Meanwhile, it's likely your boomer parents will be immortal. Have fun.

>Meanwhile, it's likely your boomer parents will be immortal
Elaborate