How can the same 5 jokes be so funny after 20 years?

how can the same 5 jokes be so funny after 20 years?

i just saw their new movie and haven't laughed this hard in a long time. i love these guys. i hope mike judge has more plans for them

Attached: 1C6964549-110203-beavis-butt-head.jpg (1500x1125, 158.34K)

uhhhhh huhuhuh, you said hard

shut up cock breath

Do America is on TV now and it’s still hilarious. How does it compare to that one?

I’ve noticed Mike Judge’s Beavis voice sounds way different from age. He sounds like Eminem does nowadays

its different in that this one is sci-fi, but it has a similar idiotic (in a good way) vibe

Nice, I had the sci fi book when I was younger and it was pretty great

Attached: 527BE573-8D53-4800-80D0-44AE1190015D.jpg (358x475, 64.61K)

Mike Judge is a genius for coming up with these characters, they can do anything and it would be funny

gen-x comedy at its finest

zoomer here
Beavis and Butthead are kino

its amazing how well he nailed a certain archetype of the teenage boy

huhuhuh... i said nailed...huhuhuh

It’s all timing

What show is this?

its ok. i personally think the characters are at their best following the MTV formula.

This. Millennials and zoomies will never understand.

except you. You're cool.

The side characters were funnier like the hippy teacher and old hank hill.

>Millennials and zoomies will never understand

Are you fucking retarded? Plenty of millennials watched Beavis & Butthead as kids.

Beaver and Buffcoat

Attached: 1627935807536.jpg (619x471, 73.45K)

I remember Coach Buzzcut became a meme for like a month.

Anyone got a link?

Paramount Plus is by far the shittiest app I've ever free-trialed. Laggy as all hell.

uhhh can you like, shut up?

Best part is when they’re doing the docking simulation and Butthead keeps going “wooah” every time

i remember watching beavis and butthead with my older sister (who had huge titties) and my tomboyish cousin. who unfortunately became a dyke later in life.
i miss when things were simpler
i miss watching cartoons

marketing thread

Did you seriously just sexualize your own sister

wtf i love shills now

the future is in good hands beavis

I was gonna try the month trial they’ve been pushing but I have zero idea what the fuck is even on it

south park and beavis and butthead. that is all, when you open the app you are just shown an image of south park and an image of B&B, and you select which one you want to watch

Reminder that P+ is apparently going to remaster all 200+ B&B episodes and music video segments for release on the service. This will unlikely restore edited episodes (MTV cut the original masters to make the edits), but it will be better than the quality of the Ultimate B&B DVD collection

>jealous he doesn't have a fuckable sister or a fuckable cousin
lmaoing at your life right now

Porky's Butthole