Why do westeners insist that nafris are black?...this is stupid

why do westeners insist that nafris are black?...this is stupid

Attached: [email protected] (1190x671, 76.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Algerians_in_traditional_costumes.jpg
c.files.bbci.co.uk/assets/a4c9a3b8-4bbe-4993-acb4-60feef6561e9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Americans

nafris look exactly like that

I don't

yes you do

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Algerians_in_traditional_costumes.jpg
No.

Post hand

not nafris

numidians were pre arab

Hand

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

You saying Algerians are europeans or something?

lightskin
not pure nafri
probably not even nafri at all
those are not algerians

They act black

You're Arab invader

c.files.bbci.co.uk/assets/a4c9a3b8-4bbe-4993-acb4-60feef6561e9
Did you even read the filename?

again, not nafris. probably colonizers.

All Nafris are colonizers, that's what makes us different from black africans.
It's like saying all Americans are Latino.

african=/=black
being pre-arab does mean they were black. and I don't believe that two (2) nomadic tribes from a completely different continent somehow ended up becoming the majority in fertile nafrica.
both my parents come from familes that lived in isolated villaged in the mountains.

colonizers are not nafris

your parents were descendants of colonizers. if you're not black, you're not nafri.

Uhuh, keep telling yourself that.

don't need to. it's a fact.

>african=/=black
i agree, but numidians were a mix of coastal berbers and saharan africans

Do you know where berbers came from?
A mix of people from MENA, Carthage, Romans, you name it.

they weren't nbungu that's for sure, im sure they just looked the same as they do now

I think he did this based on a few latin sources which describe numidians or massinissa as "dark/black" even though they were not "black" as we understand it today or else numidians would have been describe as aethiopians.

There are two possibilities either they were described as such because north africans are obviously darker than south euros therefore got put in a broad "dark/black" category or like many ancient population they were simply darker back then despite having the same genetic profile as their descendents and became gradually lighter through selection. I know that for example minoans and bronze age sidonians had much more dark skin individuals than modern greeks and lebanese so imagine isolated north african tribes.

Nafris are black, i saw a bunch of them and they look caribbean

Don't lie, never heard of Algerians in Argentina.

I've been to Tunesia and Egypt, in the latter multiple times, don't remember seeing a single person looking like that. Though there are some blacks in North Africa who are mostly descandants of slaves and there are some mixed ones as well. The ones you saw were probably mixed.