Stranger Things

Lol.

Attached: 9AB9464F-DDAF-4C2F-844F-82EB49B3D3F5.jpg (2608x2494, 2.9M)

what's going on here?

Attached: 436454.jpg (266x206, 28.9K)

Come on how could nobody have noticed that?

more like the Muffer Brothers

neat

goddamn vecna and his portals

Eleven “Mooseknuckle” Hopper

Extremely fun underrated

They did

On God yo, dat pussy be bussin' straight violence senpai, fr fr no cap.

Is this what the Duffers we’re talking about when they said they’re digital editing things

i dont get it

more like the Muffer Brothers lmao

she had so many feet scenes
surprised Any Forums hasnt been spamming her feet

I really hate that ugly kid in the show.

Wake yo ass up ho'

It’s very easy to edit that out.

No way this is real

lel

I just watched it. 13:20 into the 8th episode of season 4. The first of the new two they released.

>All they had to do was absolutely nothing to stop Vecna, and instead they knowingly stumble into his plan because they think they can outsmart someone who they know can read their minds
>The Mind Flayer, the main antagonist since season 1, is retconned to be the fursona of a faggy Freddy Kreuger wannabe who was just introduced in season 4
>Completely retcon MK-Ultra, a real program, and make it so it was all about the stupid new Freddy Kreuger character
>An 11 year old girl incapacitates a high school jock in a matter of seconds while he's on top of her
>Military has no plan for dealing with El despite her being the primary target of their operation, and get distracted by inconsequential shit when they're given orders to take her out
>Steve, Nance and Robyn get choked 'to death' for 40+ minutes because the retarded 2 hour finale hops around between 15 different plotlines and didn't have anything for them to do
You will need to fucking pay me to get me to watch Season 5.
At least have the common fucking courtesy to have Season 4 be shit at the start if you're going to make it shit anyway, so that I don't end up wasting my fucking time.

Attached: Jasonchads nooo.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)