Memes aside and realistically speaking - what are the chances of Russia invading Poland or just a regular war between...

memes aside and realistically speaking - what are the chances of Russia invading Poland or just a regular war between Russia and Poland?

Attached: 1661021386291668.jpg (826x871, 40.95K)

Zero. Poland is in NATO. More likely that Poland invades Russia like it did in the 1920s.

that would become an open war between nato and russia something they would never dare.

It would be WWIII if they did that. The world can ignore Ukraine being invaded because of its Soviet past but Poland would hit too close to home for a lot of countries.

It depends if Putin gets killed and super deluded Vatniks take over. They would get absolutely and utterly destroyed in a conventional conflict with the West on a scale possibly never before seen in human history. 16 HIMARS crippled their ability to operate, Poland will have 500. And that's just Poland alone, can you fucking imagine? Lmao.

Not happening, unless Russia collapses and Poland takes part in a NATO intervention or something

russia won't do it because it would be an attack on nato

Absolutely zero

Isn't NATO and the article 5 a bit of a meme itself now? From what I've read it doesn't really say that the member states MUST provide military aid or anything. They could just send some food/handouts for what it's worth. What's the consensus here?

Attached: 1660473576113013.jpg (634x471, 39.2K)

It's a binding treaty, furthest thing possible from a meme, if any NATO country were attacked it would be absolutely enforced

It is quite literally a defensive military alliance. It's not optional.

No, if Poland gets attacked it's 100% a military obligation same with Afghans and America. Poland will get an infinite money and manpower cheat to destroy Russia and after all their bullshit this year, everyone, especially Euros will be hungry for their blood. It would 100% be balkanized.

Russia is bogged down 10km from their border in Ukraine right now after 6 months of invasion. Why would you even care about this scenario?

I personally think everything in eastern europe would be defended in the same way as Ukraine with maybe not even full defense if germany was invaded or maybe not because NATO would need to protect and maintain its treaties with allied members.

depends on what nato members decide if they want to protect a country or not.

Kek you reminded me that time early in the war when my schizo grandad gave me a big speech predicting that as soon as Putin pushed through ukraine he would invade poland and germany next, because "he's getting on in years his mind isn't what it used to be" (?). I think he genuinely wants that to happen because he spends 24/7 on the smart TV's youtube watching Ukraine war clips, it's completely replaced war films for him as entertainment.

Sounds based

Except for turkey because everyone hates them.

putin is old but this isn't for him it's for his successor, he just don't want the gorbachev legacy

Bolan a nazi
Bolan a warmonger
Bolan a stupid

Attached: 1662542039361437.gif (273x498, 1.66M)

Every past friction would be put aside in case of an armed attack. The only possible leeway is defining what an "armed attack" is; e.g. the French tried to use Article 5 in 2016 I think, after the terrorist attacks, but it was rejected because an armed attack must be a conventional operation by a State. Consequence? If Turkey tried to use Article 5 for problems with Isis/the Kurds/whatever will happen in that area, it'd probably be shut down because they wouldn't deal with state entities

russian offensive in winter 2025 and we’ll be left to rot like in 39

I thought that the obsession with military history was a Reddit,/k/ and asocial teenagers thing only