Name a cooler and more selfless action hero than Kyle Reese

Name a cooler and more selfless action hero than Kyle Reese

Attached: 61JI3U4A9NS._AC_SX385_.jpg (385x487, 22.8K)

spiderman

> Mister Stark I don't feel so good

He's one of the most underrated.
Him staring in the Terminator was like being on a gourmet pizza with a bunch of different tasty toppings. Most people remember Arnold and Linda( The meat and the cheese) but forget Michael ( the sauce ). Its a shame.

He did it for pussy tho

You're saying that like you wouldn't.

Kyle Reese steals a disgusting homeless man's pants that reek like shit and piss.

He then wears these pants for days, and does not take them off until he fucks Sarah Connor.

what the fuck ever happened to Michael after terminator and aliens? why did James Cameron drop him? he was actually a really good actor

Jack Burton

you fool, the bum had long johns on so any poop or pee would have been on those instead, still those rugby pants were a bit ruined but it was probably some of the best clothes he had ever worn. kyle probably didnt mind since he already wore the same clothes everyday

Apparently he got shot by Val Kilmer somewhere outside of Tombstone

I remember hearing he was a pretty bad alcoholic during his peak. He's better now.

He's got a SAG Pension and is living a pretty good, comfy life from those royalties.

Drugs.

He did a little VA work. Its funny to hear the difference in quality between two different videogames - in Aliens: Colonial Marines he basically phones in a terrible performance because nobody on the dev team actually gave a shit and everyone knew it was a cash in that only existed to trick Sega into unintentionally bankrolling Borderlands 2, but in Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (which was basically a fun passion project for the devs) he actually gets super into it.

>fatass americans can only talk about things in food metaphors

Which guy was he in Blood Dragon?
wheres you tv license?

>It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
>You seemed just a little sad. I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment. I memorized every line, every curve... I came across time for you, Sarah.
KINOOOOOOOOOOOO

>hotdogs?
>hotdogs...
i really liked that deleted scene

>not Snake Plissken

>good actor

Look, I like him as much as any terminator and aliens fan, but he was not a good actor. He was low energy and dopey. He was out performed by Hamilton and Weaver in both series, and shit, even Arnold. He felt like some kinda green screen actor that just said the lines and was to be replaced by cgi and voice overs.

man i think about that every time i watch it. not only does he steal the pants, he then runs straight into a clothing store in a shopping mall and steals a brand new pair of bad ass nikes. fuck dude, take the extra second to grab some clean fucking pants!

he was alright