Watching a nihistic film from the 90s is hilarious. its like winning the lottery and complaining on to spend it

watching a nihistic film from the 90s is hilarious. its like winning the lottery and complaining on to spend it

Attached: images.jpeg-24.jpg (1175x1763, 300.04K)

imagine watch this film during exam!

for the longest time I thought Michael Douglas was the same guy as Tom Kenny because they look and sound so similar and he dresses like SpongeBob in the movie

You gents talk like British boomers

>early 90's.....LE GOOD!!!!

Attached: fallingdowncameoutin1993literallythepeakofcrimeintheUS.jpg (700x759, 41.56K)

>nihilism is hilarious
Agreed.

Attached: saint-augustine-of-hippo-philippe-de-champaigne-war-is-hell-store.jpg (705x900, 154.87K)

it's only 6 steps, why are white people so weak?

To be fair, America's decline started as soon as Gen X'ers started their coming of age and saw that the future promised for them was nothing but smoke and mirrors from that point on. Is like someone promising you a Ferrari and instead they tell you
>yeah, well we actually bough you a loan for a honda and the is just 30% pay off so...

It's so weird how boomers are kvetching about le crime today when its on a downward spiral. It will probably increase when the next recession happens soon but you know

Its should have been darker. The music that played at the end was corny too. That being said it was still a good watch.

>le crime
You can just say black people.

There was a recession in the early 90s when the film was made

he made it all the way to the top and still you try and belittle him

How do you go from THIS...

Attached: MV5BMTI4ODU4MTg2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODMzMTI3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1482, 213.56K)

It's actually impressive how this film generates terrible takes from both leftoids and Any Forumstards

The whole "I'm not a le hecking nazi though!" bit was done so hamfistedly it kind of deflated the rest of the movie.

>yes I grew up in the early 90's therefore they were....LE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: unemploymentpeaksrightaroundwherethemoviewasbeingmade.png (1168x450, 51.15K)

Did you know that the wave of catalytic converter thefts in Canada has been primarily perpetrated by white people? I though that was interesting.

>primarily
Math is a hell of a drug. That being said I can't speak to what Canadians are up to. I'm less concerned with Canadian methheads than the rape and murder of white women.

I don't remember being promised anything. The nihilism of Gen X comes from being forced to listen to Baby Boomers talk about how cool and important their pop culture was while seeing what a bunch of shit it really was. You Zoomers are really late to the hating on Boomers party.

>than the rape and murder of white women.
So Any Forums is pro-roastie now? She's not going to fuck you, dude

Cool pilpul but it won't work.

I just hate women, user. This shouldn't be a controversial opinion on 4chud

Women make more men. We can't forget this. If we want high quality men we need high quality women. The Mother is 50% of our being. Can't reject that.

because he fell down

lmao

So Any Forums is feminist now?

>pop culture
dumb faggot

Define feminism. I want my women strong, nurturing and emblematic of purity and motherhood. If that's feminism sign me up.

>It will probably increase when the next recession happens
That's already happened. It's been rising for years now.