Oh god... this was really the most boring, soulless and tiresome superhero movie I've ever seen

Oh god... this was really the most boring, soulless and tiresome superhero movie I've ever seen
What's with all the praise?

Attached: file.png (809x1200, 1.16M)

elaborate.

I'm sick of these threads shitting on this movie. It had more soul than Nolanshit did. More depth than Begins ever had, because face it, Begins is the only Batman movie we've ever had that actually cared about Batman.
And Reeves goes leaps and bounds above Begins. Fuck off with this Sovless cringe shit. Fucking tired of it.

It's OK to be wrong sometimes, user

If you thought any part of this movie was remotely okay, you have literal garbage tier taste and should immediately ice yourself for the good of the board.

Ok I'll start with some things I like about this shit:
>Gotham was actually Gotham, not a reskinned NY, I like how gritty it looks
That's it
The rest is pure cringe garbage, it has no right to be longer that The Godfather and be this shit

Ok Pavlov niggers, I guess I can't say BAD THING about a product in burger hours

So the cinematography wasn't good? The score wasn't? You faggots are so eager to be contrarian that you revert to genuine retardation. What? Daddy didn't give you enough attention so you need to prove yourself online?
>There wasn't a single good thing!
Fuck off.

so youre baiting then, alright. i agree that its boring by the way, but not that its soulless.

Pattinson was better as Batman than anyone before. He took out every thug he went up against and solved everything eventually.

>So the cinematography wasn't good?
>Digital shit
>>>good
>The score wasn't?
>Nirvana
kek you're a faggot lmao bottom text

Now I know you're baiting because if you only heard Nirvana then you didn't see the movie.

>cinematography

Don't use words you don't understand you disgusting normalfag zoomer tranny fiscally conservative socially liberal asshole retard marvel/starwars fan.

Don't you faggot get ever tired of the underdog trope? It has been old since fucking Maguire's Spiderman and that's what Pattinson's Batman is; a fucking cringe old trope

ITT: angry marvel fans mad that this movie, even despite the third acts flaws, mogged their franchise

What's the soul? Pattinson in a shit romance arc that goes nowhere? Pattinson having one of the Batman/Alfred scenes of all time?

That's what shots in movies are retard. They're planned by the cinematographer. They are "cinematography" you disgusting basement dweller.

It wasn't perfect, and did not need to be 3 fucking hours long, but it's a damn sight better than any adaptation we've had so far.

I hope Court of Owls comes next.

Attached: The Batmobile BTS.webm (854x480, 2.96M)

They developed Pattinson's arc in a better way than any other Batman film has done in the past.

it's a nice looking movie for sure
I do think the script sucks though

Sorry but not only INSERT CLASSIC HIT is there in the movie but a fucking zoomer incel singing Ave Maria LMAO HAHAHAHAHA you can't be serious please do something with your life

Thank you dictionary bot. I wonder where my 10IQ marvel fan went though. The guy who didn't notice the entire movie being too dark to see and competely out of focus.

In what part of the videogame tier plot did you perceive this so-called 'development'?

>user doesn't understand proper lighting and camera techniques used to create suspense, and must have CGI poorly lit Marvelshit so nothing causes him to offer any more than ten seconds of thinking.

>Marvelshit

You can't be serious. It's the fags who defend this movie who like marvel.

Really appreciate they went for big actual set pieces and practical stunts instead of greenscreening everything, shit like this is great for on-set morale

From the beginning of the movie. The entire film, scene to scene, is a deconstruction of Batman's vengeful worldview and eventually leads to the construction of the Batman we all know.
What? Were you too busy getting refills to notice?

It's kino

>What's with all the praise
it was anti-white BLM shit

Every time you Marvel shills tell me not to like it I preorder another ticket to the next Joker movie.

Le noir masterpiece

Attached: 1651360005114.webm (1280x536, 2.96M)

It's an objectively badly directed/badly written movie:
-tone is overly serious and at the same time the 2 music themes (Something in the Way/Ave Maria chords) are over-utilized and the repetition becomes grating
-some dialogue lines are cliche, some are both cliche and cringe (Catwoman talking about her adult whorish nightclubbing roomate: "she's just a kid!")
-Batman doesn't do much
-there's no major denouement: Riddler turns himself in, the mobsters were guilty as expected etc
-the motorcycle ending is pointless and unoriginal
-too long
-chase scene is technically subpar

I still think this looks good.

I MUST.. I MUST CONSOOOOMM BECAUSE THE STRAWMAN I INVENTED HATES DC AND LOVES MARVEL

It was about Batman feeling bad about rich and being toxic. The movie is about him checking his privilege. It was also very on the nose on this.

It's an objectively well made film with great direction and writing. The tone is perfectly suited for the film, the dialogue is proper noir, and Batman does EVERYTHING. People aid him along the way, but nothing would have happened with Batman. There were major changes to Batman, as it was a film about him.
Chase scene is great, well shot and well paced.