Why don't they cast muscular female athletes as characters...

Why don't they cast muscular female athletes as characters? [spoiler They have some of the best armpits [/spoiler] You can just get a female voice actor to dub over them if their delivery is off

Attached: 1656810524987.webm (680x850, 2.58M)

In college I became fwb with a girl on the swim team, she was very muscular and had a fairly deep voice for a woman. I still think about her sometimes.

Because they're athletes and can't act you fucking retard

> Greeks
> that white
Wut

That Gal Gadot lady can't act and she's too skinny compared to the woman in my webm

brie larson can't act along with not looking the part.

They train hard everyday to pursue their athletic career. Acting is beneath them. Acting is for people like Brie and Gal.

cause their reverse triangle upper body is fucking disgusting and even rootless cosmopolitans can't stand looking at it

Imagine the smell

Christ I want her to sit on my face

>Why don't they cast
Because these are the "casting directors" and they don't cast anyone that'd threaten the major demographic consuming tv. guess who.

Attached: 5tled.jpg (1304x1518, 533.85K)

brie can't act so I would rather see an athlete.

That's not even the primary reason why. People aren't getting casted because they're the best looking people, the best actors or the best fit for the role. They're getting casted because they're willing to do whatever their superiors ask for without hesitation, because execs are trying to boost someone for future use or because somebody owes somebody else a favor. Marketing is only one small factor behind why hollywood casts who they do.

It's the same reason supermodels aren't usually above 8/10s. Being involved in the industry requires a certain level of subservience and willingness to debase ones self. The legit 10/10s can get all the perks of fame without having to do any of that nasty shit so you never see them in the industry.

you fucked a tranny in the ass?

Lol basically. She had a gussy (girl pussy) but probably had more testosterone than I did.

name

Not many actresses can act

>they cast muscular female athletes
> [spoiler They have some of the best armpits [/spoiler]
they don't even hire actresses like that

Attached: jessica biel p.jpg (720x859, 34.19K)

Female college athletes pin testosterone. My aunt played rugby and my dad told me about how she’d sometimes have facial hair because she was taking PEDs.

Considering how genuine and in touch with their physicality they are, they're probably good amateur actors. acting is just being natural and athletes are naturally in the moment from being physically fit, having a positive disposition thanks to exercise, and having excellent diets.

Not my aunt, I’m fucking tired. I meant his cousin.