How KINO were the LA race riots?

How KINO were the LA race riots?

Attached: 34C7EDE8-A45D-4ADC-9C5E-FB993CCEB327.jpg (1000x1483, 87.9K)

Attached: kino pepe.jpg (618x593, 59.84K)

Reminder that this happened under a republican governor and a republican president. The 2020 chimpout happened under a Republican president. What does that say about the GOP?

if you were in LA, and were white, you didn't go out in the streets. Koreans were the real Kino ones, circling the wagons and potshotting niggers trying to loot their places.

I heard it was just a lootfest elsewhere.
Sublime also made a pretty slick song

Sounds like trying to shift blame to other people instead of the actual criminals.

It says that niggers are activated by democrats to riot during election years.

kino is a noun

Sounds like the blacks are weaponized Democrat house niggers triggered to riot for political gain when needed.

It says that niggers are animals no matter who is in charge.

Well, democrats actually have good policies while republicans just want to give all our money to Israel, so it's fine if niggers torch a few corporate goyslop stores

The Mexican vs SE Asian refugee war is more kino than the 92 riots

>democrats actually have good policies
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHQHAGAGGAHAHAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Democrats don’t give money to Israel.

>it's fine if niggers torch a few corporate goyslop stores
They're destroying fellow black-owned mom n pop stores you retarded urban wokeneck

I couldn't have recess for a week because of them and I live in Connecticut. I still hate black people.

The only kino part of the riots were the roof koreans

Attached: ok_this_is_epic_scarves.jpg (800x449, 77.74K)

QRD? how did it affect schools?

Where's the problem? I thought you hated niggers. Are small business nigggers based black men now? You Any Forumstards have always been ready to fellate africans so long as they're basic bitch republicans that no one would give a shit about if they were white

>potshotting niggers trying to loot their places.

it was latinos they were shooting at

Koreans should go back

By the Koreans own admission, they took the majority of their shots at latinos who fired on them first.

zamn,,,they got that Ugudooku drip frfr tho...

my mom says it was much worse in the 70s and 80s after glowtards killed MLK. niggers declared open season on white people, and nobody had a gun except violent criminals.
>1992
is that . . . a presidential election year? I'm going fucking insane!!! Clearly we should elect the democratic challenger to appease . . . I mean to address the underlying issues that led to this riot.

Dad was a sergeant in LA during the time, him and his Brazillian right wing partner I remember would drive in unmarked cars shooting beanbags and rubber bullets and loots in the middle of the night and driving off kek

Attached: b6d.png (1027x731, 94.96K)