Is it worth $5k to larp as Star Wars for two days?

Is it worth $5k to larp as Star Wars for two days?

youtube.com/watch?v=aVCImNrYPJo&

Attached: 90[1].jpg (1280x720, 223.23K)

It won't be Star Wars, but (((Disney)))'s """"Star Wars""""

Which Ray will be there?

Attached: 1656237089976.jpg (1825x937, 349.57K)

For $3-4k and some elbow grease you can make your bedroom look like this or better and live it. I don't know about the rest but I assume for around $1k or less a hooker will put on anything Star Wars you give her. Plus you can afford a bunch of Funko pops with the rest

No. It's kinda sad.

>$5000, for 2.5 people, for 2 days.
>$1000, per person, per day.

still no.

Funko pops don't exist in star wars EU though

I'd rather do wizarding world stuff

Fuck

Why not just pay some hookers to dress like twi'lek for the weekend?

depends, do they offer ze bugs to eat as well?

This is a $50 motel room

>tfw your son gets lost and rey "finds him" 30 minutes later

Attached: 1589658181579.webm (640x640, 1.32M)

For $5,000 a night I could have 2 female bodybuilders beat me up and fuck me for hours

With the right pick-up lines, I'm sure they would be willing to do that for free.

Adults doing this is incredibly sad. It should be like Chuck E Cheese where you can only go if you have children.

How do you bring half a person?

milady at 29:00

post the one with the sperg showing off his skills to park rey

That's more of a felony.

if it were the most thorough, westworld-y fake star wars hotel with really well trained actors, good food and sexy alien women and a bazillion things to do, then maybe, but even then it would still be kind of an investment.
in reality its probably just a nice hotel except they say "bright suns" instead of good morning at the continental breakfast

I want Park Rey.

You're not paying for the room or the entertainment, you're paying to not be surrounded by poor people on your vacation.

YOU WILL SLEEP IN THE BUNK