Why does he make Any Forums seethe so hard?

Why does he make Any Forums seethe so hard?

Attached: c666982d6131fb1988d99382e75d7358.png (500x453, 356.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwx3RvDWvDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any Forums hates the system but also hates anyone who escapes it so they have become tsundere for anyone who escapes or truly rejects modernity

see also: ted kaczynski

We love Teddy and Linkola though.

Attached: 1565711964436.jpg (800x574, 71.89K)

It wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't die so stupidly.

He found out the hard way why sunny California is the homeless capital of the world and snowy Alaska isn't. How is that something you have to learn the hard way?

Because he had the courage to unplug and touch grass, and I know I never will.

Attached: 1647446954048.png (226x223, 16.55K)

besides being retarded, I honestly kind of envy how he just dropped everything going on in his life at the drop of a hat so he could live life on his own terms.

Why was there a movie made about this guy? He literally did nothing but chose to be a hobo and die in the woods

go be a hermit in a national park like glacier, where help can reach you, instead of bumfuck alaska

If I didn't have kids I would do it

Because he was like 2 miles away from a highway and he had a river he could just follow nearby. What a retard.

He found the truth but it was too late, he ate too many tater seeds

>Happiness best when shared

Attached: 1655722850828.jpg (518x523, 30.46K)

what makes him special is that he chose to die

Any Forums is one of the most randomly maga boards on Any Forums for literally no reason kek it doesn't take much to see why they seethe about it. all these wiki closet reddit fags who formulate all their opinions on shit based upon strict readings of internet scripts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwx3RvDWvDM
yeah he was a retard but I don't care, the idea is still kino

Attached: 1656584209938.jpg (500x772, 76.5K)

He wasn't that far from civilization. He just didn't have a map to know that.

altough he died, he tried to achieve his dream, that's what made Any Forums seethe, they don't even try

He didn't escape anything. He just died by stupidity.
He's an idiot. And other idiots have died trying to copy him because of this dishonest movie.

????? he was a retard who did barely any research. he died from his own stupidity

He was based.

Take them with you. Make it a family summer vacation then go back. Yearly event.

better to live a day as a lion than a 100 years as a sheep

Mliom

>2 miles away from a highway
Never heard this but he was close to a ranger station

Attached: turing_jpg_75.jpg (1024x576, 57.47K)

>laughing and annoyed having to watch a retarded hippie
>seethe

He "lived a day as a lion" because he literally just didn't plan ahead, though?

Based on that Castaway thread from yesterday there's a lot of anons here that would die the same way. And they know it.

He lived a day as a dodo.

I want to drop everything and hit the road. Sever all contacts and obligations and never look back

I don't get how you could enjoy movies and tv, a product of industrial civilization, and like anprim ideologues at the same time

I hate almost all TV and movies.