So today its basically confirmed that this flag will dissapear in the next 5 years

How do you feel about this Any Forums? Today the special operation is collapsing with toal rout both on the battlefield and on the shill front. Thus sealing Russia's fate as its petrdollar dependent economy is set to never recover as they are replaced by ukrops gas. I for one lament the fact that the doomer country will be gone; at least it will be replaced by the victors (ukraine) and the subsquent breakaway states.

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (640x427, 597)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1m6E4LK9raE
youtu.be/8_6bvBUBCy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ummmm Z-bros.... just 2 more weeks right????

Petrodollar is a meme.

youtu.be/1m6E4LK9raE

what happened?

remember when report post->this post belongs on pol did something?
those were good times

nothing. russia is currently losing in kherson but that's it

Complete operational success of Soviet deep battle doctrine in Izyum and also "cauldroning" in the Kherson front...... by the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Who flipped this Pole's flag upside down?

The flag will disappear but not the way you think
It will be replaced by pic related and Putin will inaugurate himself as the first member of Russia's new regal line in the centre of Kiev during the victory parade

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_Oryol_ship_variant.svg_compressed-800x533.jpg (800x533, 50.32K)

lol

At this pace his great grandson Putin III maybe.

Attached: 35lqnh5xrfb51.png (1536x1571, 1.36M)

Sounds good either way; since that means a win for the sino-vatnik-pajeet alliance; which means that Indon will soon be drowned with angloid pussy from austr*lia in the next 50 years.

but I was told that Kiev was never the target? did they lie to me?

You guys are out of touch. There are 800000 spetznaz commandos outside KIEV right now. It's OVER. Vova only delayed the victory to drain western arsenal. War will end in hours. Stop listening to the lame stream media.

Two more weeks, trust the plan

>Look up map
>go through dates over the past two months
>map looks almost exactly the same
So it's nothing again?
Seems like they're just going to hold until winter and see if Euros cuck out and force Ukraine to negotiate. Best case scenario is the Nazis kill Zelensky if he tries, but I doubt it.

Seems like a flawed plan desu

Attached: 27278.jpg (1200x1200, 407.75K)

you don't understand; what we are seeing is the annihilation of Russian frontlines through local encirclement. Russia's defense lacked depth due to lack of manpower; and Ukraine isn't retarded enough to bypass Russian's strongpoint like what the Russians did in their rush to KIEV. i expect major territorial change in the next two weeks.

> Best case scenario is the Nazis kill Zelensky if he tries, but I doubt it.
That would make this the most based timeline, but they better do it AFTER hohols win; so as not to disrupt western shipment + the prestige of winning the war. VGH a nazi ukraine supported by westoids will be very kino.

No way you're native Indonesian.

>losing
Lol

youtu.be/8_6bvBUBCy8

get off of my flag already vanya you annoying fuckwit.

Fuck off paki

the war is entering its 7th month, it's already a net loss for russia
zelenskyy is just a front face, and the ukrainians who by and large support the continuation of the war will execute him if he capitulates and put another front face instead of him
america and nato will continue to pump weapons into ukraine for as long as it will take and a few rough winters ain't gonna stop them