How

How do people get like this?

Attached: 1000lb sisters.jpg (1280x720, 96.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyFF9k1Jfbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably by eating

mental illness, NEETbux, and enablers

tlc exploits people

Being American helps

they're not people just a blob of fat cells

I have to think it's somewhat genetic. No normal person could get to that size even if they could somehow eat 10,000 calories a day. Most people would just throw that shit up.

I feel sorry for that couch

RIP Tammy

youtube.com/watch?v=fyFF9k1Jfbw

I’ve thought about this as well. I mean at what point do you just look at yourself and realise that you’ve become obese? Do you really just not care about yourself that much?

they are literally addicted to food, bad food in particular are basically drugs

you may not like it but this is what peak human performance looks like
the body pushed to limits never before imagined
and ALL NATTY

Attached: assanti.jpg (1366x768, 197.87K)

How does the pancreas and other organs function?

fine

Attached: lymph.jpg (643x338, 56.42K)

Years and years of dedicated abuse.

those arent people

Their bodies are running out of places to stash the fat that they've defied gravity and stored the fat on their foreheads. Nature is fascinating.

Imagine wearing pants made out of human flesh

1000 lbs? Heh what is that like half a ton? That’s not a lot if you think about it. So many things get weighed in tons and a ton is 2,000 lbs so you can’t even say they weigh a ton yet. And technically they don’t even weigh a half ton each. It’s their combined weights that make that sum in the title of their show. So if you ask me, I feel a little mislead by the whole thing.

feeder on standby
fatty screams like a giant baby if no food available
feeder runs to get them a meal
rinse and repeat, ad infinitum

midwestern genetics

On a slightly related note, how would someone this obese take a shit? I mean, they would easily be shitting 2+ times a day with the amount of food that they’re eating. Would they just use a regular toilet? How would they manage to sit down and position their asshole into the toilet? How would they wipe with the rolls of fat? So many questions here bros. Pic related is some ducklings I saw while walking my dogs the other day.

Attached: DB074394-B409-4B8F-9D40-397EDF7982F6.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

honesly Cronenberg should hire him to star in a movie plus hes hilarious he would be a great comedic actor in a body horror or a John Waters comedy

I had a friend like this. Normal guy, used to have a job and gf. Then one day he took a job as an internet moderator(he didn't say where) and a month later he looked like this. Poor guy. I hope the pay is good.

YOU TALKIN TO ME??? YOU TALKIN TO ME???

Attached: 1621915344731.png (483x267, 283.54K)

Imagine what their pussies smell like???

reminder that Assanti outlive the show. with the cancelation of both Dr. Now AND My 600lb Life.... Assanti chads, we can't stop winning!

is it really over??? SAY IT AINT SO! we've been deprived of fatkino for a while now with Dr. Now and the slatons being over for most of the year. i always look forward to when 600lbs life returns every winter