Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Attached: FWmlnW7XkAYedOK.jpg (723x900, 98.55K)

>no genitals
>transgender
Pottery

Honestly?....Kino, he will really be literally me if that's the case.

not like this, goose bros

I'm trans btw

new personality just dro-ACK!

based hollywood and their humiliation rituals to dab on incels. This and the Joker musical is gonna be certified kino.
>noooo muh drive incel man this cant be happening he was my hero!

That would explain why this ridiculous pile of shit has been shilled here so relentlessly, anyways.

Fake.

newfags are so easy to bait lol

Poe's Law: even if that's a fake title, it wouldn't be surprising in these predictably unhinged boring woke movies. Needless to say, it'll flop and producers seem desperate, letting set images be leaked in a way that they could have been easily avoided.

it will be the same case that with buzz. No one what interested in that kind of movie in the first place and then they use lgbt for marketing strategy. both cases are flops

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! NOT MY BARBIE MOVIE!!!!!!! ANOTHER FOUNDATION OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION DESTROYED BY CULTURAL MARXISM AND JEWISH DECEIT

Attached: 6691977B-828A-43AF-9B0D-5B65EEFFF48C.jpg (1242x1722, 769.29K)

>ANOTHER FOUNDATION OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION
It is. It was a wholesome concept made for little girls to have role models, play and learn about dressing etc, and it's been hijacked by sexually/mentally-ill adults.

it's over

goosebros...we lost

>wholesome concept made for little girls to have role models
it gave them body dysphoria because of how perfect they were

Honestly sounds like kino. A fucking retarded movie where Barbie and Ken apparently enter the real world or something and Ken wants to a woman sounds hilarious.

By "no gender roles" they mean they're not picky about what gender their nanny is.

I agree. I'd rather they be shaven slobs that weigh 500 lbs while screaming BIG IS BEUTIFUL

>bro stop being a fence sitter just choose one extremist view point already

>dab on incels
>box office bombs
Whatll be your excuse then cuck

Cope. They’re gonna let their kid be gays if they want to