England is now ruled by a woman who has gotten BLACKED

England is now ruled by a woman who has gotten BLACKED

Attached: A9B9BD39-1C6A-414C-A262-9B1A4E4469C1.jpg (1200x800, 46.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/1533031/liz-truss-husband-hugh-oleary-mark-field-affair-foreign-secretary-speech-spt
standard.co.uk/news/politics/leaked-spreadsheet-reveals-sexual-harassment-claims-against-36-mps-a3670961.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the most conservative woman in bongland

is she a neoliberal whore like thatcher?

Conservative moment conservative moment
Why do Anglos and Germs keep voting for "conservatives" who seem to hate conserving anything else than globohomo corporate?
Yes but white men are not allowed in government this time

her and rishi were both ministers in the conservative party so ofc

Yes. And what's worse is her husband knows and she has regularly cuckolded him several times and he has even gave public forgiveness.

based british cuckolds

Why is Britain in such disarray?
It's been years since I've heard any positive news coming from there. The entire country seems to be hijacked by the internal struggles of the conservative party.

Do you think about dicks a lot, user? Any Forums really isn't the board for your literal Any Forums branded homosexual circlejerk.

finally beating america at something

The absolute state of anglos

Is this cuck fiction or? First time I hear about this

>n-no you can't mention she has cheated on her husband several times

You haven't had a conservative leader since 1942 you dumb frog

I can't find anything on this, except that she cheated on her white husband with another white British man. Unless people are referring to her appointing all kinds of black politicians in her cabinet or whatever.

Please tell me this is fake

No it was leaked in a report that's now being hidden by the government. One black MP had sex with 4 married women MPs.
She had sex with Kwasi Karteng

Everytime I feel bad about France's fate I remember the place beyond the channel. Your curse is so strong that the world can methodically understand and report your collective agony. You know, Rome's fall is always romanticized, lot of lyrism, emphasis on aesthetic : great fall for a great one. But the british realm ? There is only one word : grim. Even your worst enemies feel pain in front of such a miserable show. Remember that picture where Macron was surrounded by two convicts at Saint Martin ? It's fairy tales compared to the UK's slip towards the abyss. Truly truly challenging times.

It's widely known she's had unprotected sex with various black men

>She had sex with Kwasi Karteng
I looked it up, absolute nothing burger, couldn't find a single link saying they had an affair or ever had sex, just that she appointed him as finance minister or something.

Here is her husband forgiving her, this was before she was BLACKED.
express.co.uk/news/politics/1533031/liz-truss-husband-hugh-oleary-mark-field-affair-foreign-secretary-speech-spt

You have to read through the newsspeak to figure out what actually happened. They won't ever say "British PM got blacked" but all the signs are there. It is obvious to anyone in the know

Attached: 1551414616027.jpg (1808x1588, 724.77K)

Yes because it was a leaked report.
standard.co.uk/news/politics/leaked-spreadsheet-reveals-sexual-harassment-claims-against-36-mps-a3670961.html

Attached: redacted.jpg (1628x1426, 436.04K)

you all need professional help

The tories don't know how to run a country but were able to play Westminster politics to stay in power. Cameron used brexit as a segway into long-term political control of a growing right-wing, which spiraled out of control. May floundered and heavily relied on the media to prop her up, she barely kept her head above water. Johnson cynically manipulated the chaos of brexit, the media, and the liberal democrats to have Jeremy Corbyn permanently removed as the leader of the labour party, (he would have done an infinitely better job than Johnson did), and then he surrounded himself with incompetent yes-men, actual retards and subhumans. When things got out of control, it became demonstrably clear how inept the cabinet were, now we have one of those morons in charge who unironically didn't know what Britain exported and couldn't find her way out of a room. The cherry on the top is that she fucks niggers. Oh, and all of this was only possible because we have a very poorly-educated individualistic electorate who in sooth should not be allowed to walk within a mile of a voting booth on election day.

Attached: 3486.jpg (1200x1200, 159.34K)

t. Sheep refusing to acknowledge the shepherds got blacked

so is it over?

You haven't heard? The UK isn't Anglo anymore. Australia and NZ are the only Anglo countries left.

Liz stop posting and go start ww3 or something

absolutely state of bongland

Thatcher was a neoliberal

She moved the guy she is alleged to have had sex with (interracially) next door to her

How do you know it was the black though?

Attached: 887.png (1594x59, 106.96K)

Also, it's pretty fucking mental that every politician alive is some kind of sex pest

Imagine how powerful an asexual incel would be in politics, with no blackmail available

There is an unredacted version afaik