Be firstie

>be firstie
>wake up at 7am in my soulless NPC pod
>have coffee (need caffeine to get through the day because no siesta culture) and anti-depressants for breakfast
>sit in car on way to office, this costs half my salary
>the news; taxes going up, immigration going up, bills going up
>get to office late because of traffic, told off by strong independent female boss for being late
>stare at computer all day, everyone else stares at computer with blank depressed faces
>try flirting with female co-worker, she files sexual-harrassment claim against me
>go home to NPC pod, this costs the rest of my salary
>decide to spend my 2 hours of free-time on Any Forums
>thirdie tells me I don't suffer

Attached: porvoo.jpg (440x440, 33.61K)

>hurrrr durrrr i hate my comfy office job, i suffer
Why don't you work in a mine or factory then?

me
I wish I could be neet

its not the 1960s you retard

>wake up
>about to have a nice day
>everything is right in the world because we elected a strong and bloodthirsty khagan and a not a weak woman
>go and shit talk western losers while I have my coffee

Only for firsties

Hungary is western

pls....my ugric brother

Attached: just.jpg (217x320, 19.29K)

>Finland
>Firstie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You wish. Now go watch Sanna Marin deny being stuffed with BBC again

Make me your flatmate in Budapest. I suffer

>le epic aussie shitposter
cringe

>le uppity NATO meatshield
Cringe

Sadly no, we don't have niggers, feminism, trannies or anything that makes a country democratic and western :(

Bet you don't even own a horse. How do you expect to go and pillage the collapsing westcucks without a horse?

The only suffering that youh can have as firstie is self inflicted. Bunch of npc faggots

>literally both in the EU and also anti globohomo
I kneel
This is such a win scenario.
I do wonder though if the EU will continue to ignore Hungary's disobidience.

>Bet you don't even own a horse
i own nothing
and i am NOT happy

>be thirdie
>wake up 5am
>3usd in pocket no food
>walks to the factory for 15 minutes while eating some food
>work for 12 hours
>work another job for extra 4 hours
>back home
>can't even pay your bills
>suicide

You literally have a comfy, easy job, a car, a place where you live alone, internet and probably lots of other things you don't even think about. You have no right to compare yourself to thirdies

They have been seething for the past 12 years but unable to do anything because we keep electing the same khagan with a supermajority every time but cant do anything about it. It just revealed how pathetically weak and inept the EU leadership is at best and downright malicious at the worst.

Attached: 1657633769019.png (1200x1559, 1.9M)

this. Firsties think they suffer while thirdies have the same problems but worse + other problems attached.
Firsties are very delusional people.

Your entire country is held up by northern money.

Attached: 18794.jpg (1018x2036, 274.26K)

thank you for your service, send some more tommorow btw

>life is about easyness and having a car, not SOVL and SEX

Attached: soygimp.png (600x800, 34.42K)

I'll never understand firsties working in an office job and complaining about it, if you tried to work a month in a sawmill or in a factory with 80iq monkeys you would change your mind quickly

Even if it were true, you would be a fucking retard for posting gigantic L online.
It isnt though, its econ 101 at this point how Germany is the net beneficiary of the EU and every cohesion fund paid out profits them the most.

Keep seething.

maybe in slavland
in true thirdie countries people don't work at all and they are happiest on the planet

Attached: agistri.png (1063x535, 1.12M)