With my supernatural powers, I will destroy Hawkins..... ONLY Hawkins

>With my supernatural powers, I will destroy Hawkins..... ONLY Hawkins...

Attached: 3982052-vecna.jpg (1280x720, 68.97K)

Yes, why not?

He's sentimental.

In all honesty, I wish they didn't try to go big every season.

Hopefully he opens all the gates next season and the first city he destroys is San Francisco

you're a retard its mentioned that he's just STARTING at hawkins

this shit was so bad, and yet again, another fucking thing ripping off fullmetal alchemist

why the fuck did he has to kill especifically max? why couldn't just kill the obese fuck that walking his dog and snitched the kids?

Is this from the new Thor Ragnarok movie?

you firstly choose a small objective(s) and then go raising the bar at your convenience, otherwise you end all frustrated and depressed.

>villain is evil because... he's wearing a rubber suit

this nigga is delusional, user he aint got the powr to reshape the entire world

>This demon we just lit on fire with a molotov cocktail is coming towards us
>What do we do?
>Let's throw another molotov cocktail at him surely that will do something despite him already being engulfed in flames from the first molotov we threw at him and him still just walking towards us largely unaffected
>Second molotov cocktail hurts and stops him despite him already being engulfed in flames
What an awful show just awful

He isn't all powerful

the only thing that could save this show is an ending where its all just DnD at the end reveal
and anyone who died or was gone are just people who drifted apart or moved outta town

I havent watched since like season 2 episode 2 or something
what was the deal with the mega big guy in the clouds

>dude DnD
this show sucks

*dies to children*

Getting wounded by Demogorgans and bats and shit are going to be some plot point of the next season. Hopper and Henderson are going to get their bodies taken over .

HAWKINS WILL HECKIN FALL!

Why were 11's boobs suddenly so big in the last few scenes

Hawkins is the first step then the world

I’m mostly interested in how he turned a yellow realm with giant floating rocks into a red realm that’s a copy of a small town.

Attached: 894F5C6F-30D3-41CF-A126-784B9663DDA7.jpg (620x413, 38.97K)

Sometimes costume just forgets or is rushed. She's grown now, so hiding her booba to make her still seem younger is a job on its own.

The creators of Stranger Things don't have much ability to make a villain with mental powers use all the abilities he could have, they lack a bit of geek culture and Eleven's powers are just that?

Attached: 1637538917706.jpg (1056x1080, 180.23K)

She gut impregnated on the way back

name 3 more FMA ripoffs

to distract audience from how stupid those scenes were

Allegory for Trump