Cast it

Cast it.

Hard mode: no Adam Driver.

Attached: A19BG5wLHDL.jpg (1629x2500, 1.42M)

This is much better suited to a $6 billion, five season adaptation than LoTR.

I'd also like to see Jack Vance, Alfred Bester, Harry Harrison and Michael Moorcock miniseries someday.

Elliot Page as the Autarch

always bizarre to me how one super autistic weirdo on Any Forums will spam the exact same thread about some fringe book that sold 23 copies total

Gene Wolfe as everyone

Some things should NEVER be adapted

Actually I take that back. NOTHING should ever be adapted

The role Jared Leto was born to play.

Attached: R - 2022-07-02T201949.782.jpg (433x700, 55.37K)

It should be a young, tall white dude. Don't know if we still got those around in Hollywood. Mabye the Dune guy?

Can someone with taste tell me if this book is any good and worth a read?

oh you mean zendaya?

Yes, he would be perfect but Kyle Maclachlan is a bit old now.

It's the New Testament rewritten as post-apocalyptic sci fi. If that interests you then read it.

It's unironically one of the best and most original sci fi fantasy novels ever written. However for some reason it's not popular outside of Any Forums.

It overall pretty dark and depressing. If you want the same setting but with high-IQ multilayered ironic humor, read Jack Vance's Dying Earth instead.

underrated post

Attached: 1607058018568.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

I'm rereading it for the 3rd time and it gets better and better. You'll notice little clues and aside from the narrator you missed the first time, every single component feels very deliberate. It's an enriching read and the setting is so imaginative that it's worth going in blind just to make the fundamental discoveries yourself.

*asides, plural

Worth reading Urth, long sun, short sun?

the best stuff rips off the new testament, it's not really "original" at all.

Just finished the first book. Gonna leave this thread now so no one ruins anything.

Fucking boring, read one chapter and dropped it. Basically like a Any Forums memegame of the month. Has nothing on good scifi

t. /lit/

Is the new testament worth reading as an Atheist?

I've recommended New Sun to a lot of people and they all got filtered by the first chapter. I don't get it, since I'm usually the guy who drops books based on the first few pages, and there's nothing wrong with the first chapter anyway.

Absolutely. It might even save your soul.
This is a complete misrepresentation of the book for people who haven't read it.

>t. /lit/
Thanks for letting us know your opinion is worthless.

Attached: Infinite J-ACK!.jpg (232x217, 20.08K)

>Absolutely. It might even save your soul.
Okay, and how about the Old testament, or is that just Jewish nonsense?

Actually not bad.

John Carrol Lynch as voice of Badlanders