That forced voice is really distracting

That forced voice is really distracting.

Attached: the-umbrella-academy-viktor-hargreeves-elliot-page.jpg (1080x1350, 467.75K)

Ellen Page has no fucking clue what it means to be a man and it's goddamn insulting that she thinks she does.

God damnit I love America

Attached: nattygains.jpg (766x431, 64.02K)

looks like a parody of a man

well its a mentall ill girl so.....

He single?

this thing is sad

>That forced voice is really distracting

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-Hairline-in-2010.jpg (784x574, 42.17K)

He's on dating apps, user, here's your chance.

Prepare your fucking wombs

>Every segment is asking her permission to ask her pronouns
This show sucks.

She seems to have a good idea what it is to be a pre-pubescent boy, though

What do we call that thing? I don't want to say the wrong pronouns

Living Dead Girl.

Mentally ill woman

she can't even act for shit outside of her usual smart and sarcastic persona she literally portrays in every movie so far.
If you dress Tim Roth in women's clothes he will become a woman on screen.
Ellen Page wants to be a man in real life and utterly sucks at even trying to be one on and off screen.

its crazy how little she fits in with the rest of the cast (on screen). she was always a little out of place but now its magnified by a thousand
its so glaring

Sneed and feed. Formerly chud

is it forced tho? i thought hormones would naturally deepen a person’s voice

not one person was skeptical of the gender shit? they all accepted her? thats not realistic

retardo

Yes. "He" is absolutely shocked to find out that the women of the world aren't fighting each other tooth and nail to get with a five foot tall manlet with a penis measured in negative inches.

it was super forced feeling, one brother ends up demanding she be his best man in his wedding by the end of the season. Despite it being clear from the last few seasons that the groom and the manlet had fuckall of a relationship for the last decade before this shitshow of a season/entire series desu, and the groom having three actual brothers he was much closer too.

Funny how the faggots who defend her dont even see her as a man, they're just THAT desperate for any ammunition in internet arguments.