Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 20220702_195609.png (754x426, 203.49K)

Critics. Show is kino.

People are saying that it has zero humour and Chris is off his element

Did they expect his marvel character in this or what?

>Chris Pratt
Yeah that'll do it

Yes. Also he’s not a good actor without le funny. Not his fault, he’s just mediocre

Its the 5th or 6th time this tub of lard has shown up playing a Navy SEAL. The guy was only in shape for 2 whole months in 2014.

Chris Pratt is a Christian so obviously whatever he is associated is bad, evil, and opposes roe v wade.

or the show could just suck, schizo

Then the audience score would be low too? These disparities are usually explained by politics

Attached: 1588159488870.jpg (558x520, 46.08K)

audiences are less likely to be political, interesting and very high IQ, schizo

The critics are the ones that are political, which explains why they lower their score based on politics and why audiences ignore it
You just destroyed your own argument

Attached: 1636966990422.jpg (279x312, 19.28K)

That’s what you get for bending to the woke crowd and putting minorities gays and liberal ideals in your military series

Attached: CCF2A92D-0858-40C7-B1B1-08C71E2AEE61.jpg (1837x1033, 416.72K)

75 ratings leaves a lot of room for error schizo

Holy shit look at this retard everyone point and laugh

absolute state of your schizo brainrot
joe fucking shmo from delaware is more likely to give an unbiased merit based review than a critic, uh because uh, well he is just okay!

Yes that's right some random guy from Delaware is less likely to review something negatively because it doesn't agree with your politics you can see the critic reviews themself to see that their issue with it is purely political but doing that would be beyond your intellect you dumb nigger

Attached: The Terminal List Season 1 - TV Reviews.png (730x85, 13.01K)

It's over
You lost
Reddit is dead, bury it
Consider this mercy

the amount of DELUSION required to discredit the average human as unbiased is actually insane, beyond brainrot
99% of your beliefs in life probably account for this very thing (except this somehow?)
embarrassingly stupid mental gymnastics

>"critics" review bomb movie
>Rotten Tomatoes removes reviews when the audience does the same

>(you)

>using Delaware as a Joe Schmoe Uneducated Redneck state
Euro detected

Attached: I+love+these+weirdly+specific+shirts+_75394b336d44cd394251cf3471653d40.png (418x464, 203.88K)

>trust the experts
alright, back to your reddit containment zone.

Attached: ehdvlg6liir9qvzwtxji.png (1200x675, 1.39M)

>Humans are biased
>But not critics apparently
>You're the one doing mental gymnastics not me even though I am only applying bias to the viewer and not the critic
>Just ignore the screenshot of a negative review that is solely critical of the series because it's patriotic and patriotism is bad therefore the series is bad
Neck yourself nigger better yet let me get a rope and come help

This show is kino. Why the fuck don't the critics like it? Granted I'm only 3 eps in.

how the actual fuck do you mongoloids explain the audience's complete lack biased reviews? What fucking planet do you retards live on where evil libruls have infiltrated our reviews and are wholesale fucking absent in audience reviews. HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING STUPID