Saturday night

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Attached: 53d8b00b4cb9bfbce172317b190e76f7.jpg (1280x851, 178.82K)

I'm hiding in the bathroom while my family has a party and barbecue for the 4th of July. I just want to hide

just got done working out and it's once again time for shitposting

I've given up.

I'm about to rape you. Are you ready?

Why are you hiding bro?

i'm not altogether normal.

Attached: chicken.jpg (840x543, 128.88K)

I don't know how to live.

All of my friends left me after high school and all of my college classmates were sjws or faggot nerds. I have no one.

I am batman

Attached: Isn't the meant to be negan?.jpg (606x446, 48.36K)

>Are you ready?
This is a trick question. If I say no, I'm shiwing I do not want to have sex with you, then you are going to rape me. But if I say yes, then it is no longer rape but consensual sex, and I presums you get boners from rape, not vanilla sex, which would freed me from having to have sex with you.

I’m technically at work

I don't like socializing with people unless I have a computer screen to hide behind and they keep asking if I have a girlfriend

I'm at work

Be. Very. Careful.

Attached: 1620339826630.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Waiting for my wife to be done taking a shit. Ran out of beer not sure if I should go get more. Fell asleep watching blade runner 2049, gonna finish it tonight.

Attached: 1647431621463.jpg (750x750, 87.73K)

One could also interpret your confimation as simply accepting that your fate is to be raped despite the lack of desire to be the victim of such act, which may resonate with rapist's psyche much harder than simple refusal.

Goddamn I work with a woman who identifies as a “pitt mommy”. Talks like ghetto trash despite being white-asian.

>and they keep asking if i have a girlfriend
so just say no. jesus, it's not hard.

>they keep asking if I have a girlfriend
A good sign. My family have given up asking.

shit posting at work

pussy