Official 'nam movies ranking

Deer hunter>full metal jacket>>>hamburger hill>apocalypse now>(massive power gap)>platoon

Attached: P54PIXUNRKKJ6V7TFTVNER6GYQ.jpg (1440x828, 168.81K)

Deer Hunter is one of the top ten strangest movies I've ever seen.

>yet another poor soul gigafiltered by the wedding sequence
Sad

Don't try to stop me Smee

it could be a little shorter and it would still be effective

Full Metal Jacket suck lol, the sets are godawful. It looks like it was filmed in a parking lot. All because Kubrick was too pussy to fly.

>i’ll just list them from worse to best and bait these fuckers kek

couldnt you have waited a little longer for a better post to crack open your retarded "filtered" canned response you were waiting to use
that guy didnt even say anything negative

FILTERED

wait Deer Hunter is about Vietnam? I thought it was about someone hunting deer and it sounded gay so I never watched it.

A significant chunk of the movie is about deer hunting, but more than that, it's about friendship.

Full metal jacket, apocalypse now, and platoon are first equal. Deer hunter is boring my guy

It's more about the friends we made along the way (to hunting deer (it's a metaphor))

>Apocalypse Now in 4th

Attached: uh....no.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

The deer isn't exactly a metaphor for friendship. It's a metaphor for our connection to the past. De Niro's refusal to shoot the deer represents his refusal to give up on his lost friends.

apocalypse now is better than hamburger hill or full metal jacket

deer hunter takes some time to get going but when you finish it and look back at the beginning you know why it had to start this slow.

Hamburger Hill is just a racial justice lecture disguised as a war movie.

1. Apocalypse Now
2. Full Metal Jacket
3. Deer Hunter
4. Platoon

>No Boys In Company C

It's like you've only watched whatever is on Netflix.

>FMJ
Very good but big discrepancy in quality between halves (second is better than the first significantly)
>apocalypse now
DUDE LSD LMAOOOO and pretentious as hell
>platoon
Overly melodramatic mess, climax feels mid asf

You do realize its illegal to post here if youre under 18 right?

Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Platoon
Deer Hunter
Rescue Dawn