This guy seems very reactionary,are we sure that we should cheer for him ?

this guy seems very reactionary,are we sure that we should cheer for him ?

Attached: the-boys-curta-billy-butcher.jpg (1210x544, 131.05K)

shut up cunt

he is a proper cunt

OP is a cunt

His wife was raped, birthed a child, and he turned him over to the state. He's a bonafide cuck.

oi bruv he is the only reason I watch the show since season 1 scorched earth motherfucker

I dont get his motivation at this point. She slept with Homelander willingly and left on her own. Once he found that out and was cucked by it, he shouldnt still be so mad at Homelander

so who raped Becky

The chameleon guy Homebanger killed.

last episode pretty much explained it - once youre programmed some way, its hard to deprogram

anyways he just needs some deadly enemy to cope and supes seem to be doing the thing for him, duuuuhhhhhhhh

Attached: 213ed12112r.png (487x755, 749K)

Comic Butcher is one of the most long term planning super villains in comics. His keikaku goes back decades. It's weird how neutered Show Butcher is.

>He's a bonafide cuck
So the classic reactionary

It's live action, it doesn't translate well. The show is shit enough as it is.

we go-ah kiw dem bloody facking soup cunts, youie. we go-ah foind me bloody woife, youie. ME WOIFES FACKING SON

Ngl, his wife was hot. I would have eaten her ass too.

Thing is his wife being raped was just what radicalized him. Finding out about all the fucked up shit supes get up to is what red pilled him.

Becca's rape doesn't matter anymore.

that's not why at all

He's like his dad.
And when he finally felt remorse and realized he was treating Hughie the same way he treated his brother, he felt sorry, but still puts him at risk to kill him with more temp V.

nothing really changed...Its like before finding out Becca is alive...all that afrer only gives him strong reasons why to quit, but the reasons to go on also became stronger. Short story shortest: It only made him angrier, he's already been pretty commited.

My guess is that he's gonna raid the lab and find permanent V and take it and tell Hughie end of the line no more temp. Then Hughie will say fuck you Butcher and they'll both have permanent superpowers.

I don’t think he’ll let hughie take more temp v. Though it is obvious they’ll take compound v and get permanent powers to cure iy

>Comic Butcher is one of the most long term planning super villains in comics.

Don't spoil it to them, user.

Attached: butcher_cunt.png (405x405, 153.35K)

He'll end up dead after killing MM, Frenchie and Kimiko, like in the comics.