OH MY GAHD REMEMBAH DA NINETEES!??!...

OH MY GAHD REMEMBAH DA NINETEES!??!?1 IT WAZ SO QUIRKY AND WEACKY I LOVE THE BRIGHT FLASHY COLORS AND NEON NICKELOADEEAN SLIME SEGA GENESIS HOLY CRAP SO QUIRKY AND RELATEABLE

Attached: HOLYCRAPCONSOOM.png (1348x867, 1.79M)

Is 90s nostalgia a thing? I thought we never moved past 80s.

You guys give soiboys a lot of shit but at least these dudes have families, have jobs, own property, have families, have assets and money to afford their hobbies while you spend every single day of your life saving images and drawing pictures of them like a faggot

Quirky and Wacky was the 2010s with Adventure Time and the other Cal Arts shit of the era. 90s was very colorful, hand painted, hand crafted, where you could express yourself and your style.

There were moments here and there but it never took off like the 80s. I guess its because the 80s are so visually and culturally distinctive. Like the 50s or 60s.

90s nostalgia is real, its just not called "90s". You can just look up shit like 1st gen pokemon and that's an entire subgenre of 90s nostaliga

The 90's were a pretty fun time I feel like. I think the world ended in 2007.

90s neon stuff was like a year or two. quick fad. its not something that went for a decade or defined the generation. fuck, baggy clothes was more the style and teens in prototype black/jew designed stuff like fubar and cargo shorts and stuff.

Nah I'd rather say 2013

Attached: akps9vj7kbe61.png (716x621, 432.98K)

What's funny is this guy was doing it ironically as well. Never do an ironic soi boy face.

That's not nostolgia. The g1 pokemon are objectively superior in every way and now you have fucking furry tier shit and ugly art style change. hell, they are like that meme from family guy with steven king going to editor and picking random things to be evil possessed monster of a story with chandelliers and random nonsense as pokemon that look retarded.

look at this image comparing the old vs new style and tell me its preference. i dare you. its objectively inferior by all metrics. Its either the original artists/creators left or some corporate influence to make it so fucking ugly. likely pay less to tumblr tier artists to make more money.

Attached: EfozMe_XsAA8QHq.jpg (1644x1396, 262.63K)

I get what you're saying, but I'd still say 2007-2008

#1: The Autism

>That's not nostolgia. The g1 pokemon are objectively superior in every way
Yeah man, your childhood memory is better than your adolescent memories

*vinyl scratch*

so yeah, that IS me. But so what else do (you) want me to be? I grow beard because I dont give a fuck anymore, sicne Im baldy bald foureyed fuck now. What happened? Age. That will happen to you too zoomie zoom zoom. What other character can aspire to?

Attached: DoctorSoynge.png (708x1080, 173.33K)

Oh for sure. The only thing is that it has been in the shadow of the 80s nostalgia wank that has plagued media for the past couple of decades, and now we've started to move on to the 2000s, which I'm just not ready for.

He was doing it ironically but he unironically is one

Pokemon designs genuinely peaked at gen 1. Even with gen 2 you can see they were just copying some gen 1 stuff.

the image literally shows you the difference. the games got better with more features and streamlining, but the pokemon themselves are the focus and designs and art style is worse over time.

>Even with gen 2 you can see they were just copying some gen 1 stuff.

Did you know that the Lord of the Rings is actually a sequel to The Hobbit?

Matt Christman has some great takes.
Mostly because he's constantly re-iterating how cringe everyone including himself is, how impossible it is not to be cringe because that's all there is.

I say this and look like this

>the 90s designs are better than the 00s designs!

Yeah man, its not like you have some kind of preference because of nostalgia or anything like that, no no, 1st gen pokemans are just objectively better and anyone who doesn't agree simply can't understand objective merits of art like you can.

that's because the first gen was picked from like 500 candidates from a decade of development, it's literally the best of the best

yeah, though to be fair he's repeatedly made the point that all americans are inherently onions because it's impossible, unless you're very very poor or very very rich, or live in the middle of alaska or whatever, to not be onions because to be onions is to be alive in the 21st century.

Goddammit I'm balding hard at 25. Is there anyway to prevent this much damage? Am I just fucked bros?