/tbg/ - The Boys General

Power Levels Edition
Previous:

Attached: powerlevels.jpg (684x917, 299.27K)

Homelander is right.

I'd take some V if I could, maybe I'll win the lottery with powers

Deepbros....

Attached: 05009ae652f399df5ea6d4c15c52c2e496-my-octopus-teacher.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg (803x803, 76.24K)

Why is Frenchie lower than Butcher when Frenchie has beaten and killed way more supes?

Post yfw a train is still alive

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

>V from the womb
>genes from the top supes, Soldier Boy and Stormfront
>still less invulnerable than daddy
Vogelbaum is disappoint. Also, I wonder if the nerve gas won't work on Homelander too?

Anyone got a link to the granny scene? Ngl, I want to fap to it

>he knew about the priest being a brainwashed cunt
>he can clearly hear someone who no one can see (translucant style supe perhaps?)
>took out Megamind with a blinding throwing knife without anyone even knowing he was there
>teaches Hughie how to soldier
>Only hurt Hughie when he thought it would teach him a lesson, not after when he knew he wasnt getting through to him
>does not EVEN HURT HUGHIE after he betrayed him, not even when Hugie was sharing a room with him

>Only maims Noir when he instigates mortal voilence
>only fights his team when he knows they want to hurt him/ kill him

>THE ONLY PERSON who defended Soldier boy is GunPowder
>Gunpowder was not in on the betrayel
>Black noirs justification for betrayel is in part that he beat up GunPowder
>Gunpowder said it was just hazing

the only bad thing he has done was hurt Noir too much when he was being "out of line" even then he didnt perma damage him.

I bet he did storm the beachers, why would he not? He has the skills and powers to do it.
Anyway people saying the show is trying to make him seem like a cunt read the above and see the show is not really doing that at all

Attached: Project 1.webm (1920x1080, 766.19K)

It's one of those rare occasions where the adaptation is better than the source material.
I've read that there will be a self-insert for Rogen.

Attached: muzzel.png (1676x434, 1.23M)

don't try to analyze this please

in b4 chuds complain that HL and SB can't be both the villains and also too likeable and call it bad writing

Frenchie didn't trade punches with Homelander

I bet I could get laid if I had powers

He has a new heart! Can't stop the A-Train!

Homelander is a villain flat out. Soldier Boy is not a bad guy.

Attached: 1656364534630.png (360x360, 154.11K)

how do homelander and soldier boy's powers relate at all? the only thing they seem to have in common is durability

why does nobody talk about Swatto?

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 114.08K)

I hate starlight so fucking much

I have a few too

Attached: basketball.jpg (1073x659, 340.8K)

If Soldier Boy could fly and he was in Homelander's shoes would he have let everyone on that plane fall to their deaths?

They are probably as physically stronger and as durable as each other.

HL can fly and has laser eyes. SB gained the nuclear blast from the Russians experimenting on him

They should change his name to incorporate Hawk

is that blue hawk?

>recap interview
>kripke keeps mentioning how they foreshadow shit by mouth like how SB mentions having wanting to have kids and then HL wanting to have a family
>HL's actor says that craving for family DOUBLED knowing that he has a father
I fucking bet that the reason why they keep on repeating DON"T BE A FUCKING PUSSY line alludes to HL finally not giving a shit about other thinks and go SB rampage style without a shit for his popularity

Maybe. We still don't know the specifics of what happened with him and MMs family

>I've read that there will be a self-insert for Rogen.
Didn't they already have him jerk off in some episode? And isn't he established as existing in-universe?

Being completely invulnerable (besides against each other) and the physically strongest supe is pretty unique. So they took his genetics and gave the child V in the womb, which probably caused him to develop more powers. We used to believe V from the womb is why Homelander is so strong, but that makes you wonder why they didn't make more children like that. Now we basically know, V from the womb is only a quantitative difference, the qualitative one still lines in genetics.

Blue Train

His name is Five-O. He's a parody of Cyclops from the Xmen

is he basically blue hawk?

Eh, Homielander got bruised and Soldier Boy didn't have any visible damage and has been repeatedly shown to be very fucking durable that shooting an AK on his mouth or stabbing his eyes doesn't work

I seriously don't think so.

Soldier Boy's genes showed the best compatibility with V. Invulnerability to the point he has no bruises despite fighting Homelander and Soviets tried everything but no mark, super strength to the point he could've taken out his whole team and can injure Homelander, and he's ageless. Homelander is improved because they used such a great base, just a matter of tweaking shit and finding a compatible mother's dna

he's blue hawk but a WASP.

He was a self-insert in S1 as a director or whatever.

No he shoots lasers from his forehead. There's a Wolverine parody that's called Ground Hawk that has hammers for hands.

>gonna....
>gonna....

>Soldier Boy's genes showed the best compatibility with V
Still waiting for the explanation on SB's background on how he turned out to be the bestestest immortal supe besides Storefront a couple of months after Vought flipped. And why Vought never managed to repeat that success.

>Still waiting
good luck, what else can I say

>gonna...
>gonna...
>gonna...
god I hope we see the G-Men

Attached: homie.jpg (587x824, 176.65K)

My understanding was that after Homelander they decided to deliberately make weaker supes so they could always kill them if they needed to. Stan Edgar outright called temp-V "the product finally perfected".

Starlight and MM are more redeemed in my eyes. Huey and butcher look like they have a pretty cool thing going on. Kimiko Frenchie the deep in atrain are kind of boring me.

Things still feel the same overall tho

>Stan Edgar outright called temp-V "the product finally perfected".
from a money making perspective

G-men were mentioned in the first episode so they must exist. And the spinoff show they are making is set at "Godolkin University"

Since Kimiko had no problem with V, why cant Hugie and Cuntman just temp V and then V on top so they dont die/whatever happens to adults taking V ?

>When was this stated?
HL said it last episode, how it fried the V right out of their blood

Deep was on land when his whale got defeated.

good to know we're on the same page as supernatural tumblr fangirls

Attached: C0KG4ZCI-9o.jpg (1025x1600, 241.84K)