Are we to blame for the lack of kino?

Are we to blame for the lack of kino?

Attached: 37523727242727.png (1072x616, 612.86K)

>Blum

OHHHH NOO WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CORPORATIONS!!!

Kill yourself

Zoomers are literally too retarded to understand how to torrent so I think they're fine.

This, if Zoomers could work out how to auto-plex they would be lethal

>2016

>A New Supreme Court Case is the biggest threat to democracy since the day a group of old crusty boomers walked into a building
What is it?

Im a zoomer and I torrent games movies shows comics and books all the time

You go to jail if you torrent

>He still torrents

Attached: BoyHowdy.jpg (1536x1902, 580.96K)

Yeah zoomers legitimately don't know how and don't even want to know because they think they will get thrown into prison

Retard

me, personally, I just do drugs and hallucinate what I assume the movie is like

I will never pay for anything Hollywood or any streaming service produces

Attached: 1655728843296.png (1226x1746, 3.56M)

Even younger millenials I meet have their minds blown when I show them soulseek for music or that you can just torrent things and watch them at the same time instead of just watching 123movies or whatever.

No if its good i buy the dvd if its shit i dont i have not bought a dvd since 2019. Stop making movies about hating white males with a black woman and i might buy more dvds. I could tolerate the black men but stop it with the black women they are trash.

Same. Never have and never will.

I mean I'm no zoomer, and I just used to torrent like "normal" people. like install a client, copy paste magnet links, maybe add a search engine. Mostly shitty ettv or whatever was possible with my shitty internet.

Then I discovered usenet, the arrrs and docker-compose and I am basically maxing out my bandwidth at all times. Top Gun will probably be the only movie I'll buy this year. I'm literally in awe of the world that was until now concealed from my eyes.

Absolutely not. If a movie is good then I will buy it afterwards to place on the mantle and recommend others to do the same.

Attached: 1640932483683.jpg (460x444, 34.65K)

Hollywood keeps pozzing everything, and I'll download anything that interests me... which isn't much nowadays, but still, I won't be paying a dime to these filthy kikes. *dabs away*

Attached: 9310938221398.png (1392x1563, 855.09K)

I stopped pirating because I have a job. There are 35 year olds here who basically live the same as they did at sixteen. Having a little shame might change your life.

pirating is good but hitler was trans