Did Any Forums ruin this film?

Did Any Forums ruin this film?

Attached: V.jpg (2000x1310, 519.34K)

no the movie ruined the mediocre comic

It's not very good on rewatch. Feels really outdated even

This flick ruined 4chins

Attached: 4chan man.jpg (766x681, 75.06K)

No. The studios ruined the film.

You guys didn't protest enough. Start Occupy 2.0. Don't let antifa infiltrate you this time.

Back when anons were real men and not a bunch of shitposting tranny obsessed leftists

The comic is fucking amazing at like $10 in ANY used bookstore. Read it. Watch the kino only for the fights.

Of course not. Today is my first time browsing Any Forums (just turned 18) and it hasn't changed my opinion of V for Vendetta, it's still my number one film.

> a government uses fear and disinformation to herd its citizens into obedience

haha yeah that sounds like such a kooky premise who could relate to such a contrived narrative

Attached: 1576706272536.jpg (376x214, 10.33K)

>gay guy protects the quran from the evil nazis
silly

did it? if so how did it effect you?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-29-18h26m53s664.png (243x265, 102.62K)

Equilibrium is the superior dystopian flick. vendettafags were cringe back then and are still cringe to this day

Attached: iu[1].gif (452x254, 1.92M)

Starting and stopping revolutions is part of the feds playbook. Make sure you aren't getting played. Protest because you mean it.

It reminds me how great Count of Monte Cristo is
Both the books and the Movies

It aged very poorly the last time I saw it, but I was just a kid back then so of course it did.

this, its clear everyone involved in this IP is a smug pos, and largely why Britain sucks and is anti-white + anti-Christian

>anti-Christian
Good, the only mistake is Londoners insisting everyone accept M*slims instead of telling them all to fuck off

this character ruined Guy Fawkes

Equilibrium is a fucking joke lol, the only redeeming factor being Based Bale acting his ass off and trying so fucking hard to not let his disgust at the 5th grade writing, worldbuilding, and characters show.

I feel you user. Shit was so hokey and even before Sean Bean was a meme I knew his character was fodder. Reminds me of children of men another shit movie set in ingurland that was a by the numbers dystopian flick. Only thing fags could defend about that piece of shit is the heckin yummy long takerinos.