Most unfunny man on earth

>most unfunny man on earth
How did he get the job and how does he still have it?

Attached: 03grammys-blog-trevor-noah-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1802, 383.04K)

problem, chud?

Does that show even get 500k viewers?
Who the fuck cares?
Let their pet coon have a tv show nobody watches.

Was he even famous before landing the gig? He's a literal who

>>most unfunny man on earth
that's not Dane Cook

great hairline

Aren't all of these guys like him and Jon Oliver just Daily Show guys>

His first special wasn't bad for the time. He just got worse and worse over time

Who the fuck even watches this coon?

Jews.

Literally nobody wanted to take over from Jon so they had to take somebody from Africa (typical American)

They dont give a fuck about ratings anymore. Just like mainstream news, its about pushing their agenda.

Samantha Bee takes the cake for least funny host. That cunt has never told a joke that has garnered even a chuckle.

Shame about the face.

>comes to america
>become millionaire
>muh plight
>grows afro
many such cases

Attached: iu[1].jpg (772x1200, 129.62K)

How many jews do you think she sucked off to get a show?

The show needs to bruteforce the algorithm (ie have Youtube force each upload to the frontpage) just to get views; The comments and general interaction on each video isn't organic and is still *very low* despite how much youtube shills it.

Rando channels about people smashing shit get more views and user interactions

But she's a woman and no woman is funny. This hack has no excuse

He’s unironically government mandated propaganda

What's sad is he seems a decent guy, just not terribly funny. What really cripples him is that he's not all that insightful, either. Love him or hate him, Stewart has a knack for looking at things from a perspective that reveal their absurdity, at least to him, and he can convey that to an audience, make it relatable. This guy can't.

Their agenda has proven to be very flimsy these past couple of weeks.
Kek.

He got the job by being black. He keeps the job because of the bad PR from firing black people. I've had hire and fire for about fifteen years now, and I learned my lesson early on to NEVER hire a nog, because they're almost impossible to get rid of, no matter how incompetent. They can skip work without notice for THREE WEEKS because they couldn't make bail, and somehow STILL say their firing was racist. It's fucking unbelievable. I wasn't a racist originally, but you bet your ass I am now. And this shit is near universal, get any AVP or above drunk and they'll tell you the same.

>seems like a decent guy
Based off what?

Just that he's kinda bland and inoffensive, other death knells for someone who's a "comedian." He's spent his fish-out-of-water material, and now he's got basically nothing but "silliness" to offer. You can't expect to follow Stewart with a personality this bland.

Sam and Nick said that his comedy is "bone chilling" and compared it to looking at pictures of dead bodies lmao

>South African negro tells you what's wrong with America
in your path