The comic adaptation of ROTS is better written than the movie, IMO

The comic adaptation of ROTS is better written than the movie, IMO

Attached: tumblr_b3918a2cc835d7e9cf3cdd81861656a7_96879385_1280.jpg (1100x1026, 293.54K)

why is the art so weird is it traced?

BUMP

>Bloodline
>TFA Novelization
>TLJ Novelization
>Shadow of the Sith
>TroS Novelization

I'm telling you if the sequel films never existed, and was instead a 5-novel series like this, it would be considered one of the best in the franchise

Attached: 20220429_170730.jpg (1536x2048, 163.98K)

How’s it compare to the RotS novel?

>no Splinter of the Mind's Eye
List discarded

yes, its traced. the hack gets paid to do it all the time and people think its great.

You better elaborate on these novelizations

>the Jedi are my family

With the exception of Qui Gon and Obi Wan all the Jedi are shown to treat him like scum and none of them trust him at all.

They just give proper explaination to the Galaxies current state of politics, and what makes it different from the OT.
The latter ones also touch quite a bit more on the force diad, Palpatines contingency, and a lot of that weird shit the movies give you glimpses of but are afraid to properly showcase

Yoda treats him alright

>A bad Jedi, Anakin was

Lol Yoda fucking resented the shit out of Anakin. He's just polite.

I doubt anything could salvage TROS

It's not really about salvaging as much as it is giving it the proper context it needs to thrive. On paper, TROS is just a wacky 90s EU novel that Disney thought would be smart to make an official entry into the film saga. Once you let that exist as the EU novel it should be, and give it the foundation it needs through Bloodline and SotS, it becomes a lot of fun.

>On paper, TROS is just a wacky 90s EU novel that Disney thought would be smart to make an official entry into the film saga. Once you let that exist as the EU novel it should b
Man this is how I tried to view TFA and TLJ, even then the 3rd one was so bad

This is exaggeration

If you ever see an epub of the novelizations lying around, give them a shot. Might be worth your time.

Right, so he treated him alright

This board is full of edgy incels that try to excuse anakin's actions

No, it isn't

It's good. It's just rushed because it only has 88 pages