What time do you go to bed

What time do you go to bed

Attached: NCFOM-640x360.jpg (640x360, 112.87K)

whenever im drunk enough to pass out in my chair and waddle to bed an hour later

You're a bit deaf, aren't you? I said you look kinda cute.

>How much do you get paid?
>sir?
>you're a bit deaf, aren't you? I said how much do you get paid?
>around nothing, g-generally I get paid nothing
>you work for free
>if that's the way you wanna put it
>I don't have some way to put it. That's the way it is.

Attached: 3F54FA21-FC01-4EAB-93A6-6752B58F2445.jpg (466x302, 48.78K)

What exactly was Chigurh trying to prove in that conversation?

That’s the point. He was just a psychopath. He pretended to have some code but really all he wanted to do was bully and murder people.

he married into it.

Not really a code, he just tried to pretend he was some agent of destiny.

Why didn't the shop owner just kill Anton?

kek

He didn't have a reason to. He didn't know that Anton was a serial killer

He's scaring the shit out of the clerk after the clerk noticed what direction he drove in from (where he had just murdered a bunch of people and stolen a car). This is also why he brings up going to sleep and how the guy must live in the house behind the shop. It's a threat that he's going to come back and kill him, so he doesn't say anything if cops come and ask questions

The old man said something about him coming from Dallas. Chigurh had already killed several people and he didn't like the old man noticing things.

I passed out drunk on my chair and awoke 2 hours later to a carbonised pizza in the oven and a horrific pain in my neck from sleeping in such a bad posture.

Kino post

>I-I've got to see about 404ing the thread now...

>What's the most you've ever lost on a dubs check?
>...sir?
>The most, you ever lost, on a dubs check.
>...i dont know, i couldn't say
>Check em.
>check em?
>Yes.
>for h'what?
>Just check em.
>well...we need to know what we're checkin em for here
>You need to check em. I can't check em for you. Or it wouldn't be fair.
>i didn't put nothin' up
>Yes, you did. You've been putting it up your whole life, you just didn't know it. You know what date's on this thread? 2011+11. That's how long its been sliding here. You need to check em.
>look, i need to know what I stand to earn
>Nothing. You stand to earn nothing.
>alright...dubs then.

UH OH user

Attached: Error - Chiggurh.jpg (242x150, 15.21K)

Id just turn off the computer. Simple

depends on the day of the week

moderators literally go out of their way to remove spam and improve this sub, making it a better place for all of us. stop talking shit and show some fucking respect for them.

Moderates ban things that personally hurt their feelings. the original of GIF related (this one is resized to get around the ban) was banned SITE WIDE within 4 days of it's creation because it hurt a transsexuals' moderators feelings, on fucking Any Forums, the place famous for gore and racism. When you have tranny moderators personally handing out bans to people who offend them, you end up with an environment like we have now where dedicated autists wage war against jannies and make constant ACK! threads

Attached: 1639032600408.gif (758x601, 391.43K)

what was the point of the scene at the end of the movie where he breaks his arm

I'm not usually too dumb to get this sort of things in movies but it just felt like something that happened for no reason

Kino

why does this movie get daily threads here?

to show the randomness of fate and how Chigurh is still human and not above it. The whole movie he is le mysterious dealer of fate man who lets coin tosses decide whether people live or not and acts like he is above it all and just following fate/his rule or whatever, but in the end he randomly gets hit by a car and gets broken like a fragile mortal at mercy to the random whims of fate like everyone else