What does tv think of his hour and a half of pure seethe?

what does tv think of his hour and a half of pure seethe?

Attached: emplemon.jpg (900x900, 126.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=polObRCwKP8
youtu.be/z8hX7VzVs7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with Any Forums's beef with this guy?

Link the video

I literally watched about twenty minutes of it. I usually like his stuff, but whenever he starts talking about his past I just couldn't give less of a shit.
I get it. People were mean to you online. You're in a better place career-wise, so why give a shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=polObRCwKP8

Literally who?

His coke/dale videos was kino

who?

If you can't tell the difference between coke and Pepsi, you are genuinely on a lower plane of existence than me

I couldn’t finish it. Genuinely the most unearned narcissism i’ve seen compressed into about the 30 mins I watched. If you haven’t seen it, he sets up a fake interview as an excuse to endlessly talk about himself and how fucking important and chosen by destiny he is for being a youtubers who reads wikipedia articles and puts meme pictures over the top of his commentary. It’s sort of like those self centred day dreams you had as a teenager imagining yourself just spewing about yourself and how badass and cool and interesting you are on television if it was actually real. He’s such an unbelievably boring, unextraordinary faggot who thinks he’s jesus christ.

I'm not going to bother with it, he is about as relevant as Mumkey Jones (another jewtuber who had immense potential but fell on his sword by dumping his hot girlfriend for a furry pedophile.)

He does have a bit of a martyr complex
>I told my audience they sucked, and I was the only one brave enough to do it and I still don't think about my audience when I make videos!
Okay...

yeah i don't like nascar at all, but his videos on it suck me right in. all you need is a good storyteller.

>i am a zoomer but i am not like the other zoomers.....i was born on the wrong generation!
there, i summed him up

Most of Mumkey’s comedy was just looking for memes he found on Any Forums and appropriating them as a foundation of his “edgy humor.”

YouTube poops are completely unwatchable past 16

I can tell the difference between coke, diet coke, and coke zero, so i can definitely tell the difference between coke and pepsi and I prefer pepsi

>makes a documentary on himself
>"it went by a couple of names but the one it was known back then was... YouTube Poop"
what a faggot

I don't know of any tv beef, but his latest video is him pretending to talk to a therapist and just ranting non stop at him about how comments were mean to him, how his ytpoop bum boys were mean to him, and how youtube went to shit, then kept getting worse. As there are zero boards to discuss youtubers and I thought tv seemed most appropriate

wait until you get to “youtube demonetising my video for a day was the most fucked up harrowing event i’ve ever gone through, but I now believe in destiny since they decided to monetise my video again.”

That's about it. I hope he gives up this weird obsession with vanity and keeps making shit like his Mt. Everest or World Record Falling videos.

It’s just a more boring version of this video: youtu.be/z8hX7VzVs7E

>youtuber in 2022
>still crying about mean comments
You'd think they would all have a thick skin by now.

His videos always came across as a bit to melodramatic for my tastes. I thought it was just a style choice, now after watching this video I think this is just a reflection of who he is, always seeing things in a grand narrative, which sometimes there is, but it gets very cringy when there clearly isn't and he's trying to force it.

I definitely agree. That's why I was never able to finish his wrestling or Smash vids. He presents them like some gigantic cultural milestone.

Admiral Ackbar