Men

Just watched it. What did I think about it?

Attached: 20220703_012238.jpg (697x1011, 367.13K)

I thought it sucked ass and wish I hadn’t wasted my time. Garland fell off hard as fuck

men are... le bad

a very boring Apple products commercial

one of those movies that men really can't understand.

Boring ass basedshit that obviously a24 would distribute. I thought britshits were supposed to be subtle and understated when it comes to their comedy and parody. Garland is so fucking gay but yuropoors eat his shit up lmao

Awful. Good cinematography but ultimately no plot: beneath the folk horror veneer, it's a pathetic "all le men bad" non-story.

if I didn't notice the same actor played all the men am I faceblind?

it was especially retarded when he played the fucking kid

>Same actor plays all the men because men are all the same
Wow so deep

You could be simply too distracted. Even with shitty movies such as this one, attention is always rewarded.

except when they needed to insert the diversity hire

>No plot
>Boring
>Makes no sense
>Men are... le bad

what was the point of the movie? I seriously dont get why it was made besides "lets make artsy movie with some body horror because"

>my husband bad
>actually all men bad

if they pulled a Robert Downey Jr at least the movie would have some balls (no pun intended)

Very organic thread, can't wait to see the deep discussion going on ITT

while I was watching, it gave me the unsettling feeling she was supposedly getting. I could tell something was off, beyond them acting weird, but couldn't tell why.
anyway, didn't enjoy the movie, except for the visuals at times and Jessie Buckley.

>movie about male female relationships
>it's about "toxic behaviour"
>every single time that means women are pure but the men in their life are bad and ruin their life
I miss movies like The War of the Roses were both parties are making each other lifes hell. I bet in reality she was a huge cunt

it was pretty good, perma virgins be seething tho

It literally attempts to imply that ALL men are bad and in different ways persecute/harass women throughout history since Adam. That's it.
It tries to disregard the instances in which women and weak in general have been protected by men and paints every single male character negatively.
It also tries to dismiss institutions (police, Church) as sexist, again disregarding the countless cases in which women were and are protected by them.