/stg/ - Stranger Things general

I've seen this hentai before edition

Previously on /stg/

Attached: 11 tentacles.webm (1280x640, 2.01M)

I love /ourgirl/ El so much, bros.

Attached: 1654819679236.jpg (1920x1920, 1.69M)

>saves the world in your path

Attached: murray.jpg (680x494, 52.65K)

Attached: 1656779605026.webm (1280x640, 2.97M)

How the FUCK did the Russians manage to capture Hopper when their bunker was getting over run by the US military.

>That last Max vs Vecma
What a TWIST!

Attached: 1656778787219.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

The cameltoe is shopped, right?

imagine if Steve was using his spiked bat but missed the target and accidentally hit Finns faggot face

Lets just hope shes not Will 2.0

i too was wondering why there was a tarantino-eque foot shot

No its literally not it took me a minute to realize and then I was fucking shocked they kept it on the screen for so long.

>Ted is not my real name

Attached: 1656789964862.png (960x640, 484.83K)

Vecna was intimidating as fuck in part 1

How did they capture him and escape the entire continental US with him

The way Eddie died was lazy as fuck. They could've made him play another metal song and die like a champ, or even biting the head of a bat like le ebin ozzerino reference

i thought he was gonna die for sure

Kino

>that titty jiggle
honestly I wasn't a big MBB fan before but her modest yet shapely breasts this season have endeared her to me

Attached: image_2022-07-02_232321980.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Just use a casette lmao

Yeah, that felt really stupid. I assumed at the end of last season that the explosion had somehow blasted Hopper through the Upside Down and through the defunct gate in Russia. The idea that offscreen the Russians were not only able to get themselves out with the US military on site but also take Hopper was really lazy writing.

Hopper > Vecna > Millie > Finn > Eddie > Gaten > Lucas > Steve > Murray > Charlie > Nancy > Steve > Noah > Robin

They should all get government jobs running a department that deals with upside down bullshit and season 5 onwards would be an 80s/90s x-files type thriller where they specialize in upside-down operations.

steal his look

Attached: file.png (771x353, 283.98K)

how come literally nobody except Jason who should have died did? i get that there are unspoken rules about killing kids but him and nancy were marked so hard

ok so Hopper just jumped down to a lower level at the end of S3 and that's how he survived? And then the Russians, who somehow got into the US during the cold war, probably through the Bering Strait somehow idk, left the US somehow and took him to Siberia chain gang facility?

no fucking way

>bats were already fully occupied with breaking into the trailer
>standing literally right next to the gate
>decides to a stay behind anyways and distract bats that did not need distracting for the sole purpose of dying

New Season 5 leak. El loses. Steve calls Vecna a pussy and challenges him into a fist fight without powers. Steve wins and snap Vecnas neck. Picrel, Steve on top.

Attached: BMGy-h.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

luck and a sleeper agent network. duh

Attached: Nova_6_targets.JPG.jpg (250x188, 15.45K)

Whats Any Forumss opinion on this guy? Do we like him?

I assumed it was that he jumped through the gate just before everything blew up and landed in Russia, hence Joyce thinking he'd disintegrated
I don't think they ever said or showed anything about him being found in the mall base by Russians and taken prisoner from there

Attached: hopper-s3e8-1565799056.jpg (1400x695, 79.39K)

Hes a bloomer, bloomers are based

he's no murray or dmitri, but yeah he's cool

Fat Hopper = SOUL

Attached: file.png (640x360, 230.25K)

is this show anygood now, watched till ending of season 2 and thought it was stupid

No, I didn't care one bit for the California group. Didn't care for Russia either. Not to mention El flashbacks. 70% of this season was boring but the Hawkins scenes made up for it. This show is carried by Dustin, Steve and Nancy.

so this fucking portal they were making was somehow specifically calibrated to bypass the Upside Down and deposit people in Russia?

hopper has soul, fat or not
>dreaming about cheese sticks and pizza

lmao this, Eddie's death was absolutely futile and pointless

Attached: kek.jpg (1000x684, 369.51K)

after this and Booksmart he's probably never going to be able to play a different character in his life but he's pretty funny

That would actually be hilarious

>After being saved from her coma, Max has a connection to Vecna that they use to fight him
>Will's powers completely forgotten, never mentioned again, he is only gay now

Should have bought him Spiderman comics lmao

Attached: LBJXQDQGRVG3TAAZBLZCGHXPVM.jpg (620x362, 17.07K)

this sounds radical

I kept saying he's bite a bats head off and no one around me understood the reference

why did they relegate the blacks to making spears? isn't this kind of racist and problematic?

>I don't think they ever said or showed anything about him being found in the mall base by Russians and taken prisoner from there
except for the part where it literally shows russian soldiers walking up to him as he's lying on the ground in pain and saying something like "where do you think you're going"

nice list

As comic relief centred entirely around weed goes, he's pretty good