SAY IT

SAY IT

Attached: 1651013816711.jpg (700x420, 43.7K)

Happy Birthday

Attached: Penetrates Us; Binds Us.jpg (798x798, 149.72K)

George-sama...I apologize.

DO YEW RIKE IT?!

Attached: rukas.png (412x594, 461.36K)

darth

hack

>FUCK YOU RICK BERMAN
>WAIT THAT AIN'T RICK BERMAN. WHAT IS IT WITH RICKS?!

You're right George, the prequels were shit and you shouldn't have made them.

Attack of the Clones is the best Star Wars movie.

Attached: 3652114.png (1920x818, 968.72K)

I have to agree

Based

*taps mic*
*clears throat*

"IT"

I am so sorry George. It has been made clear to me by your paid internet influencers that you were and are the most talented person in hollywood, and those really terrible movies that you made were actually the best movies ever made when you stop and think about it, and it was personally my fault for you selling your glorious creation, that you were 100% responsible for creating, to an evil corporation and I am now getting what I deserve. I will now castrate myself before your greatness. Howard the Duck 2 when, tho?

>the venomous sarcasm of the online Jew.

Don't bother, on this board we know to ignore your kind.

What is Star Wars about? Beyond the battle between good and evil and lazer swords and all that bullshit, what is it really about? I'l tell you what it's about, it's about a democracy trying to keep a young man from going gay.
So it's like, it's like, the Chancelor is telling Anakin "come to the dark side, come with us, come to the gay side" because Anakin is conflicted, he wants Padme. So Padme is like "I got keep this guy on the straight side, I gotta make him a jedi" so what does she do? What does Padme do? She disguises. She covers her face, she puts on makeup to look more like an android prostitute from Anchorhead, where, by the way, Luke often visited to "pick up power converters", than a real woman, to trick Anakin. And that's the only time she manages to get him to bed. But then, THEN, Anakin decides to join the Sith, to join the gays, because he cannot hold back any longer. And then the Chancelor has his army of clones and sends Anakin to cut the younglings and the Republic is getting fucked and the jedis are taking the hits, the gays are winning the incels and what does Sheev tell Anakin at the end? What does he tell him? That's right "the dark side is a pathway to abilities some consider UN-NATURAL!"

>high fives

Actually this board is the only board on Any Forums were Jews can come and no one would notice.

Went from hated it as a child to really liking it. It filters most star wars fans.

I'm sorry that those fags bullied you, George. You were always an artist.

SNEED

SW TPM is the most disappointing thing since my son

you gave Warwick Davis a career which makes you a monster