Why is no one talking about the fact that she died? When Iron-man died it was all over social media...

Why is no one talking about the fact that she died? When Iron-man died it was all over social media. Is the character unpopular?

Attached: 1b1758db44922fc156544c85b989c75c.jpg (570x814, 35.63K)

Cause we all see the inevitable no body - no death trope coming in Doctor Strange 3

Iron Man died for real

She's alive.

because she was 'bad'

Attached: vd4jong04x791.jpg (1080x607, 45.97K)

She was.

Still died

>implying she didn't just orgasm and queef red mist

Nobody is retarded enough to believe that she died. Except you, apparently. Go to sleep, you have church tomorrow.

i guarantee you she has an after credits scene in thor

why her? she has nothing to do with thor

>Cause we all see the inevitable no body - no death trope coming in Doctor Strange 3

I can't believe people don't understand this. If a character "dies" but you don't actually see them die, then they can always be brought back.

>Status: Unknown
Wow sure glad I paid to see this movie where literally nothing happens

Attached: Somehow.jpg (397x396, 43.21K)

Exactly

There's unlimited universes. You can do anything, anytime.

I actually don't know wtf is going on for like 20 sum mins and back to fun.
stop giving a fuck sir. i'm sure if we all do the studio heads have to let directors have fun and stop brainwashing children for the most pussy army

Attached: 1651468314948.jpg (833x960, 87.24K)

The after credit scene for IM2 was Thors hammer. I dont think Marvel or the audience cares

She is too cute to die

>she died
Then show me the fucking body.
No one is buying her stupidly underwhelming death. Dying off screen to falling rubble, in a film where she graphically murders several characters, isn't gonna fool anyone.

Who the fuck built the goddamn statue for her? Who put the book there? Why were they guarding somewhere she'd never gone to in her LIFE.

It's explained in Wandavision

The Multiverse is the Darkness' creation?

Scarlet Witch is a living myth and destined to annihilate the cosmos

How many cosmos? Destiny is boring.
>There's always a bigger fish

Attached: Arishem.png (1489x1941, 1.76M)