Adult Swim mural torn down

Block will be shut down within the year

Attached: Adult_Swim_wall_1-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

The Brak Show is better than 99% of things they've aired in the last decade. And it still sucks.

Damn really?

Attached: how does this make you feel AS wall.jpg (1280x853, 337.83K)

I don't give a shit

All these shitty shows will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Its being replaced by a mural dedicated to "the struggles of gay trans black activists and selfless heroes like George Floyd"

We must return

lenin's star is missing a corner

to be replaced by shittier art than you can possibly imagine, which in time will be replaced by something even shittier somehow. fuck this city and fuck whoever decided that we needed to use my taxes to pay art school wastes of space to draw cringe shit on fucking everything
AND FUCK KROG STREET TUNNEL

We can never return, can we?

adult swim was proto reddit shit

Do everyone a favour zoomer and kill yourself

Is Warner Bros-Discovery going to shut down Williams Street? Seems like the consolidating everyone in Atlanta into the Turner campus across the Connector.
Remember when the city allowed some rap producer to shut down the Krog St tunnel so he could have a party there, cutting neighborhoods off from emergency services in the process? Such great leadership.

No. All the good stuff is on the internet now. Something like that era of Adult Swim can never happen ever again.

>The internet in 2022
>Good stuff
Pick uno

looks like i struck a nerve

rip toonami

It's definitely not on this site anymore. You have to start looking elsewhere.

Most everything else is worse unless you go for the niche interests.

Any rumors about whats going on at AS and CN? Some kinda restructuring no doubt.

WB is hemorrhaging money. CW sold for zero dollars, because it's mostly just debt at this point. Their networks are literally(sic) less than worthless

Attached: 1652710631075.jpg (623x578, 53.45K)

Adult Swim was the only network willing to be experimental and take risks on lesser known creatives back in its prime. you’re either stupid or were born in 2004