Why is American media filled with the Latino lover trope?

Why is American media filled with the Latino lover trope?

Attached: 1656749700104.webm (540x960, 972.73K)

lol her life is over now.

>calls baby "this"
Fuck white women

White people are lame

>yours

Isn't it OURS? Like, do you not take any responsibility?

Attached: typical_happy_white_family_and_their_beautiful_child.webm (540x960, 2M)

If it wasn't for her he would be dating and ugly, trashy and really fat girl. Funny how life turns out.
t. Latino, guys like that always end up with bottom of the barrel women.

ugly ass baby

>this
why are zoomers soulless?

White women tiktoks are the epitome of soulless

Attached: 1632248744558.webm (576x1024, 836.85K)

Latino/as are very passionate people, for all the good and bad

wtf

Man made horrors beyond your wildest imaginations

America sama... I kneel

Did she really need to leave the US to make an ugly mutt baby?

Absolute cope, all Mexican care about is to make their kids whiter, and that's definitely what she wants. Those kids will look nothing like Mexicans as Mexicans are already half white.

>Marrying him to make this colonizer's kids brown
Is she being ironic on purpose?

She's high as fuck on coke

women

Attached: 1656412212706.webm (576x1026, 1.54M)

She didn't plan on getting pregnant. It was an accident. She just went down there for a cheap vacation and booze.

Attached: happy_white_american_family.webm (540x960, 2M)

The spic is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a spic and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I couldn't imagine anything worse than adopting a nigger. I read a story about a rich couple who adopted a sheboon. She ended up helping her nigger bf to murder them for their money.

my mans don't even know he been cheated on...

I nutted inside a girl while I was on vacation in Puerto Vallarta last week

Am I fucked bros?

Reminder that they made abortion illegal because the new generation had absolutely no morals when it comes to it. It's filled with women making fun of having abortions and shit on tik tok. Which people on the left said would NEVER happen and it would only be used as a final resource.

There's no way whitey could be that oblivious. No way.

Attached: 1643993459236.webm (354x638, 1.98M)

Can’t imagine being that much of a cuck

it's more exotic that way you wouldn't get it

>cheated on

You know black genes skips generation(s), right? She could've had a black great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-ancestor.

Attached: very_typical_white_family.webm (560x980, 2.97M)

She's not brown though. Her kid will be virtually white.

brb commiting suicide

Does she just have big hands or does he have a tiny neck?

It's a joke lad, look at the channel

the mother is probably several shades darker than that baby without all her makeup on.

what an ugly subhuman baby

switch out "profiteer" for "shitposter" and you'll be closer to the truth. That still might be giving them too much credit, though.

this tik tok is a joke btw