Mixed race prison yard in 80s

>mixed race prison yard in 80s
ummmm do they really?

Attached: 1629772323983.jpg (1024x768, 134.66K)

Not sure what you mean, America right now is a mixed race prison yard, lmao.

I thought it was set in the 40s.

>Any Forums watches LITRALLY any movie or television show, LITRALLY ANYONE aand all they think about is race and politics

why are you all like this?

Why shouldn't they let the whites in with the Irish?

In the 80s book Red was Irish, not black.
The 90s movie they made him black.
Both are set in the 40s-50s
But no, irl Andy would've been taking that niggers BBC up the ass, not playing fuckin chess with him.

>1930s
>guy goes to jail for life because he killed his wife for cheating
He MIGHT have gotten 1 year at most

America is very totalitarian when it comes to prison times, you can get a life sentence for walking along a street instead of driving

Is prison as comfy as this movie makes it look?

I'm laughing imagining that OP watched the entire film thinking it was set in the 80s.

>the 80's

Is this the ultimate grandad film?

freak

Maine probably didn't have enough nigs to warrant a separate space for them

you could get the death penalty for manslaughter in the 40's

Attached: 1637355283200.png (660x589, 240.14K)

It is 1940s Maine, he was probably the only nigger in the state (naturally in prison)

>80s

Attached: 1655497145052.jpg (640x628, 44.24K)

Take the thong out your bussy yuropoor

not back then. Maybe they locked blacks up forever but white people didn't really serve long sentences back then (or they just got the chair).
My Great grandfather went to jail for murder and got out in 5 years

Kek

What is The Shawshank Redemption about about? Beyond the battle between good and evil and crowbars as sex toys and all that bullshit, what is it really about? I'l tell you what it's about, it's about a democracy trying to keep an innocent man from going gay.
So it's like, it's like, the Warden is telling Andy "come to the guards side, come with us, come to the gay side" because Andy is conflicted, he wants Red. So Red is like "I got keep this guy on the straight side, I gotta make him a genpop" so what does he do? What does Red do? He disguises. He loses his Cork accent, he puts on blackface to look more like a ghetto priest who got busted with 400 kilos of jamaican rastasence from Queens , where, by the way, Bogs often visited to "pick up the groceries", than a real irishman, to trick Andy. And that's the only time he manages to get him to play baseball. But then, THEN, Andy decides to join the guards, to join the gays, because he cannot hold back any longer. And then the Warden has his army of guards and Andy gets passed around like candy and the yard is getting fucked and the inmates are taking the hits, the gays are winning the incels and what does the Warden tell Andy at the end? What does he tell him? That's right "You have finally met your Shawshank Redemption"

>high fives

Did it ever occur to you that everything is political propaganda and that race is the basis of civilization?