Was 'forced' to watch the last few Marvel movies because of relatives

>was 'forced' to watch the last few Marvel movies because of relatives
>found them to be ok at best
>give pic related a chance
>actually like it
>it was directed by Sam Raimi too
Anyone else feels like this was just overall better than their other movies?

Attached: FLmnQNdVkAAFvPt.jpg (810x1200, 234.46K)

>forced

OP here, I do mean it when I said that. They literally pointed a gun at my head and forced me to watch the movies

This was the best one I've seen by a good margin, funny how the marvel fanboys consider this one of the lesser movies.

>Anyone else feels like this was just overall better than their other movies?
I think it had multiple moments that trounce most of their other movies; but as a whole it was pretty meh to me.

ALSO OP here. they shoved bamboo shutes up my urethra and forced me to watch swedish fish get tortured to death

It has soul, it's creative and fun and the villain is actually powerful and a real threat this time. So yeah, great movie. Not a fan of Marvel movies in general.

This

I kinda loved it.
It was just the right tone, some of the narrative within the scenes felt clunky, learning about what they intended for certain scenes like the Illuminati and how it was changed explained some of it to me. I was so happy to see that mashup of Dr. Strange trippy with Raimi horror.

Am I mistaken or does Wanda speak in an American accent when under the influence of the Darkhold and then her own weird one when she comes out? The whole movie I was bothered by her lack of accent, like it was some lazy miss, then she has her accent in the climactic scenes as if she was herself again. Is Olsen just inconsistent about it and I missed it?

The only good parts of this was the illuminati jobbing scene

Wanda doesn't have her accent anymore.

I enjoyed it. It was a bit long, but it was Raimi doing a Marvel movie. For better or worse.

Spot the contrarian user

OP here, just want to clarify. The bamboo up the urethra wasn't forced, I asked them to do it

I'm being honest though, this was way better than the other MCU movies although I may need to rewatch the Iron Man where his house blows up because I remember really liking that one too.

there is no difference between this and other marvel flicks though, you are just being biased

I kinda loved it.
It was just the right tone, some of the narrative within the scenes felt clunky, learning about what they intended for certain scenes like the Illuminati and how it was changed explained some of it to me. I was so happy to see that mashup of Dr. Strange trippy with Raimi horror.

Am I mistaken or does Wanda speak in an American accent when under the influence of the Darkhold and then her own weird one when she comes out? The whole movie I was bothered by her lack of accent, like it was some lazy miss, then she has her accent in the climactic scenes as if she was herself again.
For the whole movie.
But she had it again after America fools her into being evil in front of the kids.

I liked the Raimi horror elements in this one and I thought the villain and hero were better than they usually are in these flicks.

The 2016 movie is better storywise, you kind need to watch Wandavision to fully understand the 2022 movie, it is entertaining but too predictable kinda

I just watched it and it's definitely one of the better Marvel movies. The Dr. Strange movies in general are some of the more fun ones IMO because they're a bit crazier and often go into themes that are less classic superhero science fiction and more fantasy. The multiverse is an interesting concept in itself and it's done alright. Scarlet Witch, while annoying with her constant muh children, is a genuine threat and virtually can't be beaten, necromancy Strange was kino but too short, Wanda getting punched in the face was pretty good, wacky multiverse effects were cool, music fight with sinister Strange was well done. It's still a very predictable Marvel movie and ultimately safe, simple, and for consooming, but at least it's entertaining.

Did it feel good?

It has a couple fun scenes but most of it was very bad.