Nothing happens for ten episodes

>nothing happens for ten episodes
>ayo tone luigi tried to kill mario!!!
>can't even remember who luigi and mario were because there are 30 people of those names in the series and all of them look the same
>tony and his crew kill luigi but now flavio is angry, too bad the viewer has no idea who he is
>repeat for 6 seasons
why the fuck do people pretend this shit is any good?

Attached: 124-1241350_the-sopranos-wallpaper-many-saints-of-newark.jpg (1200x743, 109.54K)

>still trying to force this meme

Attached: soprano.jpg (480x354, 27.53K)

you'll never convince anyone that the sopranos isn't the utter pinnacle of kino you schizo poster

white men in suits acting macho and looking badass while doing it.

whoosh

>nooo must defend le shitalian mafia series

Just want to make sure, you are not white, correct?

maybe try not being on your phone when watching it

Here comes the Prozac

Attached: TonySoprano.jpg (612x746, 175.47K)

basedprano faggots btfo

why? most social media influencers can tell a better story with a 10 second tiktok video than any episode of the chudranos

Tried watching this. First two episodes bored the fuck out me. Watch Oz, now that's kino

Italians are not White.

go back, nigger tranny.

you're not even putting any effort in man. i'll give this thread another 5 minutes

oh it's another "boomer can't come up with an argument so they try and force the other to leave" episode. almost as boring as the average chudranos episode

whiter than you, pajeet/muhammed/pedro

Your posts display an incredibly low IQ and heavy autism. Also, you haven't even made an argument other than "I don't like the show" and literally no one cares what you think or feel about anything.

So season 2 it's just Richie being an incredibly pathetic and incapable angry fuckwad. Season 3 it's Jackie Jr. Is that just the whole cycle? Every season is just some new pathetic loser?

Keep seething gramps. Literally nothing happens in the show and the only reason you elderly folk like it is that you see toxic masculinity as a good thing

your thread is a failure and you should feel bad