Star Wars Andor is not using LED screens

“We haven’t been working with Stagecraft at all for our show, no,” says Andor executive producer Sanne Wohlenberg in an interview with IGN at Star Wars Celebration. “It is the first Star Wars show for Disney Plus that has not been leaning into that technology.”

Wohlenberg says that the decision to shoot on camera was simply a result of Tony Gilroy’s writing, which didn’t lend itself to StageCraft. Instead, Andor will utilize “as much on camera” filming, combining location shooting and backlot sets.

Attached: 6555.png (1285x537, 1.26M)

if they're going to keep pouring out slop can they at least not make it LOOK like slop?

Looks like in Russia during th Tsar times in a rural area but with a black guy. fuck disney star wars.

Wow, can they make it any cheaper?

>all human
>nigger, poo, spic and muttmerican all in the same photo
>ak-74's repurposed into laser weapons
This is giving me second-hand embarrassment and I don't even like Shit Wars.

((((Wohlenberg))))

yay it's gonna be canada forests instead of desert planets

>space AK

There are britbongs who look like that white guy

they already did this in the mandalorian when they used a WW2 anti aircraft gun, didn't even slap little sci fi bits on it, just a normal bog standard AA gun

Attached: ww2AAgun.png (831x683, 874.44K)

>endor
>andor
>undor
>indor
>ondor
>sometimes yndor

So it's gonna look EVEN MORE low budget than Obi-Wan.

A lot of negativity ITT.
I thought CGI and greenscreens BAD while realism and practical effects GOOD

What am I missing here?

These aren't even practical effects, this is literally basic props looking lazy.

It's just people whining for the sake of whining. If the op picture was from some tv show when anons were kids then it would be kino and soul and whatever

How much are you getting paid?

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

I suspect they saw how good Snyder's project is looking and, like they do, rushed to emulate him. Rebel Moon is going to fucking bury Nuwars. And they should consider it mercy.

>Colonel, we're SG-3

>Wohlenberg
every single time

Finally. I want my sci fi space drama to be set in forests and deserts. No bullshit like Theed.

Attached: TheedAttack.png (1920x814, 1.98M)

>I thought CGI and greenscreens BAD while realism and practical effects GOOD
That used to be the thought until we got NU WARS which had practical effects and was still terrible and then we realized that practical or CGI doesnt matter when you have a shit story and shit writing which every star wars creation from disney has. Disney has tried to write star wars like a marvel movie and its trash.
Also nothing in that picture screams "star wars" that looks like some low budget straight to DVD movie.