Why is she so selfish?

Why is she so selfish?

Attached: 20220702_172200.jpg (1169x1394, 124.3K)

It's the only reason anyone cares about this film.

i wasnt even aware you could see it

literal who?

Me neither

What kind of retard things looking at a vagina is hot?? It is a gaping deformed hole

No homo but I'd rather have to stare at cocks than vaginas, at least cocks don't look like a wound

wait didn't she die in an accident like 10 years ago?

>t. in major fuckin' denial

objectively wrong

>MY VAGINA

4k, 240p, no thanks

Her career died in an accident 15 years ago

Attached: Basic-Instinct-2.jpg (986x1400, 393.62K)

Does she not get people saw it 10 feet high on movie screens back in the day? I get on some level actors before maybe late 1990s never expected vidcap tech off HD sources but still, you signed off on the project and millions of people already saw ya naked

Imagine being Joe Eszterhas in the 90s
>writes Basic Instinct in 13 days
>sells for $3 million
>Verhoeven and Douglas want him to change the script
>he refuses; walks off the film; they cave
>movie makes $350m
>prime Sharon Stone decides to show her pussy on film; wasn't in the script; starts fucking Joe on the side
If it wasn't for Showgirls and throat cancer this motherfucker would still be the king of Hollywood.

Because you can see the herpes outbreak with the good AI upscaling feature.

Your vagina is nothing special you waste of atoms,look at you.I can barely stand your face let alone your bleeding hole

Attached: IMG_20220703_004052.jpg (1044x791, 121.41K)

I just want all the virgins and trannies in her to know that what Sharon Stone showed on screen is not a Vagina. It's a Vulva. It sounds really stupid saying Vagina since that's inside her body.

I saw this movie at the cinema when it came out. The screen was huge. Sorry Sharon

vaginas are yum

And her heart shaped bush.

It would need to be 64k for that.

>Your vagina is nothing special you waste of atoms,look at you.I can barely stand your face let alone your bleeding hole

Attached: angry wojak.jpg (700x700, 67.67K)

Fuck her. Still trying to draw attention but now at from a hypocritical prudish stance.

It's still the most hilarious thing ever when gay men and trannies come into coomer threads and try to convince heteros that pussies are gross and disgusting. Lol. Lmao even.

>claiming your vagina from three decades is the same vagina you have right now.

it's not.