/tbg/ - The Boys General

I want to fuck the cartoon fox
Old

Attached: 1FB92835-B09B-451C-A784-2E13172C6F64.jpg (391x557, 178.53K)

did they really need to animate her hips like that

webms of the fox when

first spoiler for the climax of the last episode of season 3 was leaked

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-02 232047.png (1291x353, 64.45K)

I want to see her donut gape.

Isn't Vought News supposed to be Fox? In the comics it was Schwarzenegger as Vought's pick for President too.

How is Butcher not dead if he's already taken 5 doses?

I want Soldier Boy and Payback in their own spinoff show.

i hope they dont kill Noir bros...

So is homelander happy about SB being related to him
his reflection did say he wanted a mommy and a daddy

>man literally too angry to die.jpg

The cartoon show with Edgar talking about Homelander while looking completely disinterested makes me wonder why he bothered sticking around. You’d think he became jaded after seeing supes do dumb shit over the years, but the flashback and cartoon show make it clear he was always like that. He clearly doesn’t enjoy his job, so why didn’t he leave the company sooner?

Hips built for human cock

sb is truly a good father, letting his song take the spotlight while he himself enters from behind

and a boo hoo hoo

I assumed it was CNN or something combining ABC and CNN and Fox and everything, Vought seems to be THE media company as far as anything matters, they even have a Disney+ channel as Vought+.

>Neumann gives HL Ryan's address
>has him force Singer to make her VP in exchange
>she pops Singer's head and becomes President to work with HL
>HL does Jan 6th to rally people after blaming the assassination on the boys
And the gas will be used to kill/neutralize/imprison souljaboy. I just hate how every season is just "here's a new parent figure for homelander that we're gonna shelve at the end of the season" over and over again. Shoulda just stuck to weekly supe hunting adventures, souljaboy joining the team as a well meaning but out of touch asshole would've been fun. But nah we need these third rate attempts at character drama from retarded hacks ig.

Attached: 1656345997225.png (640x275, 328.97K)

>don’t you dare quote FBI crime stats

Attached: 3C0E3B88-B44F-4D2C-9EE0-E018D8F9FA2D.jpg (640x617, 234.15K)

But that's retarded and makes no sense. It's a fucking TV show it's part of the script. What is the purpose of the show making shit up to trick us the viewers while having no bearing on the story itself or other characters.

Everything that happened in noir's memories lines up perfectly with all the other information we have been given about the situations/people so why the fuck would 1 detail be a lie?

>here's a new parent figure for homelander that we're gonna shelve at the end of the season
You mean like... the two that he had sex with in seasons 1 and 2?

Didn't they even mentioned VNN? So you have V News and VNN. A parodie of both news channel

is harvesting someones eggs against their consent rape?

they were mother figures for him to some extent

Plot armour

Yes, it invades privacy and violates a number of rights.